**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    peterrr said:

No it won't work like that. You only get one set of offers.

noone said that stop spreading misinformation they need to clarify that message
    Miike said it either during July 4th or act 6 comp.
  • That's why I'm asking THE COMMUNITY TEAM not randoms
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

It doesn’t look like it this year. They said in the message that they won’t change or update so I wouldn’t risk missing out on it

That could just mean there won't be additional offers added through the period as well. It's honestly not very clear and they really should specify one way or the other beforehand being as there's a precedent set already
    Yeah, I can see that too. I just wouldn’t recommend risking it.
  • Easy to say DNA when you haven't spent 8 months now spinning 6* after 6* waiting for a decent champ. I actually have every single mystic except any of the good ones. Lol. Will have abyss finished 100% soon so hopefully I'll finally get lucky but if not ill have done every bit of game content without getting a single solid tier 6*.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

Easy to say DNA when you haven't spent 8 months now spinning 6* after 6* waiting for a decent champ. I actually have every single mystic except any of the good ones. Lol. Will have abyss finished 100% soon so hopefully I'll finally get lucky but if not ill have done every bit of game content without getting a single solid tier 6*.

What are your Mystic Champs?
  • Damn loads of people talking about this in different chats. People are making bad bad rank up choices just to get the title before Friday.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★

Easy to say DNA when you haven't spent 8 months now spinning 6* after 6* waiting for a decent champ. I actually have every single mystic except any of the good ones. Lol. Will have abyss finished 100% soon so hopefully I'll finally get lucky but if not ill have done every bit of game content without getting a single solid tier 6*.

I don’t understand this mentality...

If you want to wait for perceives god tier champs then fine, or r3 what you have and benefit from having that title. With it brings access to greater rewards faster, sow ill then have next r3 sooner.

It is simple logic
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

Damn loads of people talking about this in different chats. People are making bad bad rank up choices just to get the title before Friday.

What do you call a bad bad choice?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

I keep wondering why it’s so hard for Kabam to be clear and accurate with their announcement. Not everybody first language is English. It’s really not that hard to clearly state . If you become uc/Cav/ throne once the deals start you won’t be able to get the new ones

I wouldn't say it's about language, you can interpret their mail ambiguously anyway. Just kabam being shady
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Cavalier...
    6* awakening gem crystals
    Tier 5 class catalyst selector
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    IMO it means you will get the offers that match your progression at the time they release the offers, and they will not change if you progress during CW. "These sales presented WILL NOT be altered or added to during the Cyber Weekend."

Agree, they could be far more clear about this, but PR is not their strong suit.

Doesn't impact me, either way, and these deals are usually so good that I cannot get fussed about whether others get better deals because they're TB. July 4 rocked my account in a great way, and hoping the same is true Friday.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Drake2078 said:

Cavalier...
    6* awakening gem crystals
    Tier 5 class catalyst selector

I wish but doubt they'll give Cav players like me a full t5cc selector. I mean, that would be amazing, and a huge increase in the rewards from what they've offered before. Hope you are correct.
    TBers will get a 2-3 random RU gem for 6s champs, and a random full t5cc.
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    That said it explicitly on the in game message today. You have to get the title before the deals are available.
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    There’s an in game message from the game team that directly answers your question. And the answer from them is no, the offers cannot be altered or added to once you receive them.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    1. You’re not supposed to tag mods and they don’t have to respond.
    2. It’s literally bolded, blue, and all caps in the in game message that they will not change during the weekend.
    3. No need to be an a**
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I think it will not happen this year. Mainly because they want to emphasize the difference between throne breaker and cavalier this year. I anticipate they will lock deals this year, so a player can’t double dip.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike Can we get some clarification on this?

I'd rather not have to R3 Green Goblin/War Machine/Iron Patriot/P2099 just to get Thronebreaker...

You'd be pretty foolish to do that regardless of the deals
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

I think it will not happen this year. Mainly because they want to emphasize the difference between throne breaker and cavalier this year. I anticipate they will lock deals this year, so a player can’t double dip.

That’s all well and good, and they can emphasize away.

But being a sliver away from a decent R3, if they don’t upgrade offers during the weekend I’ll just put my $$$ in the PS5 piggy bank.

Dr. Zola
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike Can we get some clarification on this?

I'd rather not have to R3 Green Goblin/War Machine/Iron Patriot/P2099 just to get Thronebreaker...

They won’t clarify this. But if you want the deals badly enough , chances are there will be some great material in the thronebreaker.

You may get another R3 out of it.