**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam, I desperately need some help here!

I’ve already slayed the Grandmaster (Act 6) I still can’t catch a break with these 6* pulls.
I don’t see myself taking either one of them to r3. Now I hope Black Friday deals are solid.

Comments

• noor17noor17 Posts: 52

noor17 said:

I’ve already slayed the Grandmaster (Act 6) I still can’t catch a break with these 6* pulls.
    I don’t see myself taking either one of them to r3. Now I hope Black Friday deals are solid.

X 23 is also a Great Option
    For Beta, absolutely. Doesn’t makes sense in live game. Lol.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Gambit, SS, Maybe Taskmaster are good options, but I'd wait for Cyber Monday to see the real cash money deals

No taskmaster. X-23 would be better.
    Taskmaster is awesome.
  • Is that a 6-star Ebony Maw that I see there?

You’d love my roster then 😂😂
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Rank 3 Iron Patriot. No doubt about it
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Your luck is really bad man. Most people get a god tier in 10 6 stars.
  • noor17noor17 Posts: 52
    Edeuink said:

You’re not part of the target audience for thronebreaker. Go complete abyss, do 7x5 epic mods in aq, or explore act 6 to get more t5cc and increase the size of your 6 star roster.

Oh! Here we go again, there’s always one who says stuff like this.
    I will concentrate on getting the catalyst only if I have a champ to focus on. Is that so hard to understand?
    Much like with Omega boss rush where I had to select a random t5 frag primarily because I don’t have a r3 worthy.
    T5 catalyst can be made once you have a champ to focus on, Period.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Man-Thing is also worth r3
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Man-Thing is very underrated IMO.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    noor17 said:

Edeuink said:

You’re not part of the target audience for thronebreaker. Go complete abyss, do 7x5 epic mods in aq, or explore act 6 to get more t5cc and increase the size of your 6 star roster.

Oh! Here we go again, there’s always one who says stuff like this.
    I will concentrate on getting the catalyst only if I have a champ to focus on. Is that so hard to understand?
    Much like with Omega boss rush where I had to select a random t5 frag primarily because I don’t have a r3 worthy.
    T5 catalyst can be made once you have a champ to focus on, Period.
    If you do content you'll have way more shards to open crystals, including the abyss selector crystal
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    This is where my opinion that 6* champs are a wasted opportunity comes in.
    Slightly more powerful than 5*s with a meh mechanic that, for the skilled player, does very little.

Had they added something that actually made 6* champs stand apart from lower rarity champs and given even the complete duds a chance of use, we might not have ended up with so many pity posts, of 6* bench rosters.

It's tough because, unless you actually enjoy using the champ or they have some clear use for you, most people aren't going to take a chance on their first r3.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Your luck is really bad man. Most people get a god tier in 10 6 stars.

Not me. Took me like 12 pulls to get Elsa.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Well, actually I will vote Venompool. He is in the top priority to be buffed next year~
  • Did you slay the Grandmaster all 6 times?
    What about the other 23 bosses? And Abyss?

Don't worry about the new fancy title, you'll get there when you're meant to be there.
    Don't Rank 3 a champ you don't love just to be TB.

Focus on getting through Act 6 100% and completing Abyss for the time being.

In two years if that's the only way to get Thronebreaker, I might be here complaining. But for right now, just a couple months after the highest progression title was launched, if you aren't doing everything possible to reach it, I don't think you have a leg to stand on complaining that the requirements are too difficult. They're supposed to be difficult for the players achieving it on day one.

Complaining about Thronebreaker now is just like those that complained about the Collector on day one, or Cavalier 6.1 on day one. Those complaints look pretty silly today, and all it took was time for things only the very strongest players could achieve to be within the reach of completely average players. Thronebreaker is not going to be any different, and I don't think it is asking much for players not at the very top of the game to have to wait a year or so, or rather work their way up for a year or so, before what the very top players can do falls within reach of them. And for players on the edge, it'll generally happen way faster than that.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Silver surfer for prestige
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited November 2020
    There are gunna be TB or Cav that pull that desired 6* champ and the forums are gunna be flooded with fury...happy hunting!