**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gamma-Rama Good Times

Comments

• Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Blaine_94 said:

Kabam Boo said:

UPDATE:
    We spoke with the team about this and have found the issue. The Gamma Radiation rewards have all been pushed down one difficulty, with Uncollected featuring the Gamma Radiation rewards originally intended for Cavalier, and so on.

While this is unintentional, this is going to make it easier to collect the biggest chunks of Gamma Radiation for Uncollected, Cavalier and Thronebreaker players.

We apologise for the initial confusion and hope the above clears things up a bit!

So, if I do only cavalier and uncollected difficulty I will have less radiation then a player who does uncollected and master?
    Yes but its just completion rewards so complete Master this month too it wont take too much time/energy
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    seems like we will have good time this month
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    thanks for the gem kabam
  • SpiderVenomSpiderVenom Posts: 34
    Blaine_94 said:

Kabam Boo said:

UPDATE:
    We spoke with the team about this and have found the issue. The Gamma Radiation rewards have all been pushed down one difficulty, with Uncollected featuring the Gamma Radiation rewards originally intended for Cavalier, and so on.

While this is unintentional, this is going to make it easier to collect the biggest chunks of Gamma Radiation for Uncollected, Cavalier and Thronebreaker players.

We apologise for the initial confusion and hope the above clears things up a bit!

So, if I do only cavalier and uncollected difficulty I will have less radiation then a player who does uncollected and master?
    yes but if you are cavalier you have more items to buy in the store
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    with gamma being on UC and below. I will be working completion on those first prior to Cav :)
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Good quest.

I’m mainly interested in 6* and there’s a lot to get from this event.:-)
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Special 7 Day Calendar: 112,000 <--- is there referring to how much you get per week from the Gamma Calendar? Just curious to see if I understood this correctly. :)
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 154 ★★★
    Anyone know what the total cost would be to buy everything in the joe fixit store? If i farm around 1.5 M radiation can i buy everything in there?
  • 123lucifer__123lucifer__ Posts: 38
    Where are the special 7 day calendar?

They changed it to 28 days
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★

The daily total varies by root? Notice a slight difference of - 3000 approx from day 2 ?. Write down the rewards according to the fighter and notice the difference in the boss. You can confirm @Kabam Miike

Is there a response to this @Kabam Miike I have a bunch of guantlets ready to use but if one day provides less gamma than others I would obviously like to avoid that one and focus on those days that provide the most.

Thanks
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Special 7 Day Calendar: 112,000 <--- is there referring to how much you get per week from the Gamma Calendar? Just curious to see if I understood this correctly. :)</p>

4000 per day for 28 days. It’s one 28-day calendar instead of 4 7-day calendars.
  • Dart1981 said:

The daily total varies by root? Notice a slight difference of - 3000 approx from day 2 ?. Write down the rewards according to the fighter and notice the difference in the boss. You can confirm @Kabam Miike

Is there a response to this @Kabam Miike I have a bunch of guantlets ready to use but if one day provides less gamma than others I would obviously like to avoid that one and focus on those days that provide the most.

Thanks
    It may differ individually every few fights, but the daily total will be the same.
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★

Dart1981 said:

Thanks
    It may differ individually every few fights, but the daily total will be the same.
    Awesome, Thanks so much for confirming @Kabam Zibiit. Appreciate it.
  • san413san413 Posts: 3
    edited November 2020
    @Kabam Miike aren't we supposed to get units upon completion of each chapter of eq for uc and master?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    san413 said:

@Kabam Miike aren't we supposed to get units upon completion of each chapter of eq for uc and master?

UC has it in the chapter. It's not supposed to be in cav yet. @san413
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Will there be a return for unspend gamma? Had a search around and haven't found anything. 1:1 gold perhaps?
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    i dont know if this has been asked here but here it goes:
    so arenas are supposed to have 152k gamma. each arena round of 3 days offer 19k gamma from various arenas (3* 4* and 5* featured and 4* basic 4750 gamma from each).

so to make the whole 152k we will need 8 rounds of arenas...these gamma arenas started on 5th November and by my calculation the last gamma arena will end on 3rd December which is 1 day after the event ends so in the 8th round of arena we will only get 2 days of grind to farm the 19k gamma as the event ends on 2nd December.

Can someone confirm this issue ?? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Cannot buy anything else in store as a Conqueror..... can't get 5 star shards!!!
  • I can get more Gamma Radiation... but can't buy anything else... bummerrrrrrrr
  • CowabungaCowabunga Posts: 78 ★★
    BATTMAN said:

Cannot buy anything else in store as a Conqueror..... can't get 5 star shards!!!

The items in the store are progression based, so the only thing you can do is push for uncollected at this point
  • jaydubjaydub Posts: 41
    I did the math on my account and because I'm not cavalier, I won't get the 500,000 gamma radiation needed for the 6 star shards. If, by some chance, i was able to, it would not have mattered because there's not enough for me to buy to get the 500k points needed for the event! Total bummer there! At least with the acorn event, anyone could get the 5 star awakening gem if they put the time in!
  • ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    I have done all eq except cav because I not yet cav but I want that 5star featured crystal. So how can I get that.
    By the way how gamma does epic give in one run.
  • jaydubjaydub Posts: 41
    Thanton said:

I have done all eq except cav because I not yet cav but I want that 5star featured crystal. So how can I get that.

@Thanton the highest tier gamma quest starts off at close to 1,500 gamma radiation and starts reaching 3,000 after about 6 fights. You keep however much you accumulate even if you bail out. I don't know how much the final boss is for epic, I didn't get there.

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Thanton said:

REWARDS

01. 625 Gamma
    02. 625 Gamma
    03. 625 Gamma
    04. 625 Gamma
    05. 625 Gamma
    06. 625 Gamma
    07. 625 Gamma
    08. 1250 Gamma
    09. 1875 Gamma
    10. 5000 Gamma

TOTAL: 12.500 Gamma

numbers mean the fights ^__^
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    jaydub said:

I did the math on my account and because I'm not cavalier, I won't get the 500,000 gamma radiation needed for the 6 star shards. If, by some chance, i was able to, it would not have mattered because there's not enough for me to buy to get the 500k points needed for the event! Total bummer there! At least with the acorn event, anyone could get the 5 star awakening gem if they put the time in!

And you get a pittance back for trading in left over gamma to if they give anything at all. Uncollected get hosed. It's like every month they make the disparity between Cav and uncollected greater and greater. And most tier 4 stuff isn't helpful. My baby account has been selling t4b and alphas and trading in t4c for months. Such a waste of resources.