**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Mojo from login? (UC and above)

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★
The title.

Which Mojo from login? (UC and above) 136 votes

4*
94%
GamerBigPoppaCBONESnizzbarFrostyTendersquadzuffyWayntosAjisdopephillgreenAspenNojokejaymCliffordcanThatGuyYouSaw235Kabiraz77Furious_Fighter1Timrosspiderknight616simolazZsirhcZKerneas 128 votes
5*
5%
WrathfulRavenReferenceRaichu626Vampi007EinfachSoOctoberstackskinnybruh879dark_king_hyperion 8 votes

Comments

• I'm going to assume I'm getting a 4*
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    4*
    I've never gotten the best version available. I was happy for the 4* though. Iso helped.
  • I dont care what Kabam says, there is no 5* in those crystals. Not only have I never gotten a 5* but no one in my alliance has ever gotten a 5*. Hell I haven't actually ever heard of someone getting a 5*. It's literally a 4* Hero crystal with a typo in the description.

False, I've gotten three 5* from them and 2 were back to back months i think
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    4*
    At this point I see it as 275 free 5* shards and some iso. But yeah. I almost never pull the best option
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If I get the 5* (I’m a day behind) I will be upset since I already have him duped (so it wouldn’t be impactful at all). I’d rather get a 5* somebody else.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    4*
    I always pop it up but this time I spinned it,but no change
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    4*
    Welp another 4*, but I'll take the iso
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    4*
    missed a day will open tommorrow and post the golden borders
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    4*
    Reference said:

U have got luck right after u
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    I never got a 4 star from these crystals when I was not uncollected and always pulled a 3 star. Now I’m cavalier and I’m only pulling 4 stars from these login crystals. Moreover I never once got a single champion from the daily login crystal.
    These stuff are only available for whales rather than free to play players! Only a few of them get lucky.
  • 5*
    Got the 5* for the first time. Even before when it was 3* and possible 4* I never got the 4*. Feels good as he was a new champ. Now if only my Abyss opening was as lucky lol.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    4*
    Never seen a 5* from these but I have a 4/55 sig 1xx ish so this is one of the few times I am not upset about it.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    4*
    I have been in the game longer than login crystals. Up to this day, I've never gotten a single 4*/5* respectively from those.

I would've loved that 5* Mojo dupp, I dont wanna waste my generic on him
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    5*
    Only time I got this "lucky" was with a 4* Vulture instead of 3*. At least Mojo's actually good. And handsome af😏
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Assuming it’s gonna be a 4*. Invisible Woman is the only champion I’ve gotten from those crystals that was the highest tier (5*).
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    4*
    Ofc it was a four star. Glad to get the mystic iso, it allowed me to r4 my Doctor Doom yay!
  • 4*
    4* but it’s new so I’m quite chuffed.