**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Thoughts on Rogue

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
Rogue is one of my favorite champs in the game because she did a ton for me as a 4* back in the early days of my account what do y'all think about her?

Comments

• Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Aleor said:

She's nice, but outdated

Yeah she's definitely anywhere near the best but what could they do to buff her up a bit? Obviously if they give her a little boost don't think she needs a rework there are worse champs for that.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,818 Guardian
    edited November 2020
    i have an ally mate who uses her r5 on poison lanes in map6.
    I think she is niche awesome, especially while running with cmm. would love to see a horsewoman rogue gameplay.

i have an ally mate who uses her r5 on poison lanes in map6

Yeah I've been thinking about taking her into aq I also have her at r5
    Aleor said:

Nick1109 said:

Aleor said:

She's nice, but outdated

Yeah she's definitely anywhere near the best but what could they do to buff her up a bit? Obviously if they give her a little boost don't think she needs a rework there are worse champs for that.
    Increase base attack, pause buff stealed on opponent's sps, pause them also for 2-4 seconds after heavy, and maybe some extra damage when attacking opponent with no buffs.
    I like those ideas
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Honestly, I think she's still pretty great even in the current meta. She can shake off debuffs really fast, regen through special 1, power control through special 2 and 3. Not to mention, she can hit pretty damn hard.

Honestly, her only draw back in my opinion, is that she's in a stacked mutant class.

I legitimately want to take mine to rank 5 and carry her with Longshot and CMM, cause those are some pretty nice synergies. Unfortunately, I always talk myself out of it cause I already have 8 5/65 or 6* 2/35 mutants, and I'd probably be better served using those t5b and t2a on other classes.
  • Nick1109 said:

Rogue is one of my favorite champs in the game because she did a ton for me as a 4* back in the early days of my account what do y'all think about her?

Rogue is one of those champs I got a ton of mileage with as a 4* and then never pulled as a 5* on my main account. I think she is still an above average champ. Not a top tier champ, but I think she still is useful even in the current state of content at the higher end.
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 428 ★★★
    I used to find her useless when I grind her in the arenas unawakened, until I duped her and used her sp2. Like wtf that power steal.
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Underrated and under-appreciated, although there ARE a lot of better mutants. However if you’re developing your roster, she’s great before you have access to some of the more appreciated mutant champions.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    she's really good in some scenarios like act 5,her power,life steal is really good and 99 cap furies are also insane
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    Duped = More heal and power drain on specials if crit.

She reduced Debuffs timers on her very fast.

She can dupe buffs.

Great Aarkus Counter.

Nice power control.

More buffs on Opponent ( fury) more heals.

Good Synergy to increase her damage with CMM

Is a fellow Mutant.

:)
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I would like / use her far more if he Sp1 & Sp2 powers were reversed. I would have far more use for her to be able to steal power a lot faster by reaching Sp1, and then if necessary work up to an Sp2 for some regen.

He other mechanics of shrugging off debuffs, and just being fast and feisty, make her a lot more desirable than plenty of other champions.

As others have mentioned though, she is in a stacked mutant pool, and if you pull one of those others who do similar things, she will get forgotten about.
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    I have a pretty deep roster now but my Rogue is a 5/65 and gets a ton of mileage. In fact, she's still one of my favourite champs. I think she's super underrated. Her heal and power control are top notch and shrugging off debuffs 70% faster is great. There's a ton of nodes that boost her regen too and it becomes insane
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Enjoy her very much.

Just wish she could actually steal all buffs.
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    I had a 4✰ maxed and used her for a while. She is fun to use. Got a 5✰ and am thinking of taking her to R3.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Arguably, the funnest champ in my roster.

My 5* 4/55 carried me through most of ROL.

As said before, slightly extend her buff steal time and allow all buffs to be stolen = Beyond God Tier.

Still my go to for: Icarus fights, Fury champs, any node that buffs specials.