**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

(Hypothetical) Pick a free 6 Star R3 Sig 200 Champion! (With a catch)

Disclaimer: This is a hypothetical scenario

You receive a message in your in-game inbox from Kabam. They are running an experiment where 500 players are each given their choice of a 6 star R3 Sig 200 champion, BUT if you choose the same champion as 5 or more people (including yourself) you get nothing. Additionally you may only choose a champion that is/has been available as a 6 star at some point. (Sorry, no 6 star Scarlet Witch. Try again in early June).

So what champion do you choose? Do you go for one of the best, like Doctor Doom or Ghost, thinking the reward is worth the risk? Do you go for a reasonably good, but not overly popular character that you enjoy? Would you pick a totally outdated character and hope for an overhaul? Leave your comments down below!

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    Take a wild guess
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Sentinel or Mysterio.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Take a wild guess

Netflix DD?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Old man Logan.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Storm X
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I’d probably go dragon man or hit monkey both amazing champs but not super popular
    Rookiie said:

Take a wild guess

MONEY 💰
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ooooh I love this idea. I think 500 is a bit much but id go with roblin, elsa, night thrasher, or squirrel girl
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Khama khan
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★

Ooooh I love this idea. I think 500 is a bit much but id go with roblin, elsa, night thrasher, or squirrel girl

To clarify, this is a hypothetical question, not a serious suggestion
    On second thought
    I'll take Immortal Iron Fist and pray for an overhaul
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    I would probably pick someone that isn’t super popular, but is still awesome. I’d take Sentinel.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I would pick Abomination because I'd be the only one. Then I would pair him with Red Guardian and completely demolish any non poison immune champ.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Cable. He'd go great with R3 Poco and he's a champ I somehow don't even have as a 6* still
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I would pick ghost. Because no1 will pick her.. Every1 will rightfully think 5 more ppl will pick her
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Amonthir said:

Plot twist: OP has hacked into Kabam databases and found this as an ‘actual’ event, and is using us to develop a strategy for it ;)

yeah it’s the super expensive Black Friday deal this year
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,196 ★★★★★
    Winter Soldier but already got him.

Maybe Air walker? (no 1 likes him)cause insta throne breaker :)
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    BWDO no doubt
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Wolverine Weapon X. Trophy champ so people won't go for him I think, but I wan thim.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Since everyone knows the catch, they won't pick anyone beyond god tier. Since Quake isn't available as a 6*, I'll go 6* Ghost
  • I choose gamora.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

actually I’d take Archangel so @Fluffy_paws has less of a chance of getting him 😈

I'm already trying to heal my pre-broken heart from the feautured I won't get him from on Friday and you do this to me😢😢😢
  • Venompool