**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Opponents have Parry in AQ??

I was just parried by a psylocke in AQ, and an alliance mate was parried by a tech sym, is this a new glitch? As far as I know opponents in AQ do not have access to parry....

Comments

• Options
    StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    There are Parry nodes in AQ
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I was just parried by a psylocke in AQ, and an alliance mate was parried by a tech sym, is this a new glitch? As far as I know opponents in AQ do not have access to parry....

Check the node...that psylocke in AQ has a parry buff added to her.
  • Options
    Ok fair enough, but an unnoded blue sym?
  • Options
    I suppose I could have missed that on psylocke, just been fighting her for months and never been parried lol
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I will say the AI in arenas has gotten very good at parry. They've always had it (except Thanos/Kang teams), but since 15.1 released they parry a ton. Especially the 4/40+ champs.
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I suppose I could have missed that on psylocke, just been fighting her for months and never been parried lol

Never seen or heard of that happening. Could he have been stunned from a special or from a heavy attack of the sym?
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    That because there added latency see in action I noticed that why it happens more
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I will say the AI in arenas has gotten very good at parry. They've always had it (except Thanos/Kang teams), but since 15.1 released they parry a ton. Especially the 4/40+ champs.

Remember seeing a lot of my heavy attacks being parried in arenas a while back. (For the ones who think I'm lying, it exists trust me lol.)