**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Randomly Dashing Backwards

Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Has anyone else exeperienced this? Is this a bug?

I was in AQ fighting YJ with my GR and he just dashed backwards by himself mid-combo! It happened at least 5 times.... it was like GR was possessed. It was kind of funny, but not really Kabam.

Comments

• No one? Just me? Must be my fat fingers
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    You should already know this but the game screen is divided into two halves: the defensive side on the left and the offensive or attacking side on the right.

For the defensive side, people are well aware that they can swipe back to dash back as well as tap and hold to block. On the attack side, people are well aware that they can swipe forward to do a medium attack or tap to do punches.

What some people don't know is that on the attack side, you can ALSO swipe back to dash back. In a similar fashion, you can swipe forward on the defensive side to do a medium attack. You can actually play the game one-handed this way.

Did you inadvertently swipe back while doing your combo?
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    happens to me
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    you are not alone and i experience this few times, i can confirm its another kabam bugs as i playing with 1 of my finger tapping on the right on the screen only, it was middle of the combo and out of sudden my champs just dash back
  • You should already know this but the game screen is divided into two halves: the defensive side on the left and the offensive or attacking side on the right.

For the defensive side, people are well aware that they can swipe back to dash back as well as tap and hold to block. On the attack side, people are well aware that they can swipe forward to do a medium attack or tap to do punches.

What some people don't know is that on the attack side, you can ALSO swipe back to dash back. In a similar fashion, you can swipe forward on the defensive side to do a medium attack. You can actually play the game one-handed this way.

I've been playing for a year now and quite aware of the functions, most certain that I don't swipe left during a combo with either thumb. I also thought it was myself inadvertly swiping back, but it happened at least 5 times during the same fight. No way I would have manually done it that many times.

Thanks for confirming guys. I thought my GR was getting possessed.

@Kabam Miike have you heard of this before? Is this new or old bug?

iPhone SE
    iOS 10.3.3
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Happens to me occasionally. Sometimes the opposite actually, I swipe back and my champ dashes forward throwing haymakers.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    Keeps happening to me.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Yup, there was the random forward dash and now there's the random backward dash. Oh, and today i encountered the power drain bug. Thanks for the hotfix kabam.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    You should already know this but the game screen is divided into two halves: the defensive side on the left and the offensive or attacking side on the right.

You can't play one handed. True swipes work on both sides but heavy and block are not.
  • this **** still happens to me. and it also happened to my AA for the first time fighting against WS in ROL