**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why isn't this Summer Showdown Attacker vs Defender choosing a potential VS Game Play option????

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Watching players choosing defenders and attacker during this year's Summoner Showdown's been an eye opener for me.

Why isn't this already a Versus Game Play Option?

What am I missing????

Why isn't this Summer Showdown Attacker vs Defender choosing a potential VS Game Play option???? 60 votes

Yes! Great idea!
76%
MasterSmokeHaji_Saabheruheru511zuffyApocalypse189WrathfulRavenSceptilemaniacTheHoodedDormammuAlbi⁴7²00⁴Gogeta91199Xva23Leathersmw2017Seraphiondangarang122Sarvanga1_RebarkJustin2524Skillful_starBonzodavidFiiNCH 46 votes
I can kinda see it...
23%
Warlord5386Raichu626Colonaut123RakeYoungOGAvengerLucianoDelHoyaMCOCHazzaAziz5253JragonMaster170DigletGamingQazzyCrcrcrcThebombsquad1dHusstle 14 votes

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes! Great idea!
    It can be done between alliance members and friends. Just for fun though. No rewards or anything like that.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Watch that’s ht figth and u had no way arund it so it lucke fun
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Yes! Great idea!
    Remove incursions & add this game mode
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Yes! Great idea!
    I would love this event
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I really like the idea but I feel like it would get old really fast and the meta would be really stale, even more so than aw, because you can choose from any champ
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    it felt like a smash bros tournament
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    The Roadmap talked about a Solo competitive mode which this is clearly the first iteration of that. There will be some tweaks and likely some additional features added such as actual nodes outside of the defense tactics. I'm sure that a version of this will be released to players but lots probably still needs to be ironed out.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Remove Quick Fight in arena and put versus witht the same rewards
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I can kinda see it...
    Well, in strike force theirs a versus like that. Real time combat tho
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Yes! Great idea!
    This could be a good single player pvp mode. Although many refinements would have to be made to introduce it into the game.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Yes! Great idea!
    I wonder if Kabam is listening?
    Yes! Great idea!
    Called it.
    Yes! Great idea!

Called it.

Don’t wanna be a downer, don’t wanna ruin anyones day… but I’m pretty sure that Solo Competitive was announced before your post. It’s also dramatically different from the 2020 summoner showdown
    No it wasn't.
    Yes! Great idea!
    Nice job Kabam, this solo competitive mode is a game changer.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

Remove incursions & add this game mode

What does Incursions have to do with this?

Spoiler alert: Nothing, absolutely nothing. Keep your mitts off one of my fave game modes.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Yes! Great idea!
    Your wish has come true , Summoner !
    Yes! Great idea!
    Noobda said:

Your wish has come true , Summoner !

Hahaha.. yeah!