**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ISO

Kabam can we get a small event for iso cause I can’t even play the game cause everything I get goes into the overflow. Arena is not a great way at all those PHCs gives nothing but two stars. I can’t get 4*s to save my life. I probably get more 5*s than 4*s. When I finally get one the iso is not enough to do any lvl ups for my 5*s. Arena no life grinders please don’t fire me up.

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    what level of progression are you at? i can get around 1-2 4* crystals a week and i’m only uncollected
  • Options
    ContenderJContenderJ Posts: 66

what level of progression are you at? i can get around 1-2 4* crystals a week and i’m only uncollected

I’m at 6.2 done all variants. I’ve been lacking iso for months even if I get 2 4*s a week that’s not enough to rank 5 a champ. You will soon be at that position where you dump every bit of iso into a character and still not maxed
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Can’t say I agree with this.

4* from PHC’s is just down to RNG...

As for 4* shards, again, there are plentiful shards available...

I have to sell iso to stop it from expiring.
  • Options
    ChagaljChagalj Posts: 30

Kabam can we get a small event for iso cause I can’t even play the game cause everything I get goes into the overflow. Arena is not a great way at all those PHCs gives nothing but two stars. I can’t get 4*s to save my life. I probably get more 5*s than 4*s. When I finally get one the iso is not enough to do any lvl ups for my 5*s. Arena no life grinders please don’t fire me up.

Agreed. Iso became a problem lately