**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs who travel so far they should use a passport!

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
Which champ do you think has the farthest travel distance during their basic attacks? I think it's tied between Medusa and Captain Marvel Movie, anytime fighting them I feel like I have to wait until the very last second to swipe back to get out of the way of their lights and mediums. Whereas most of the other champs in game give a lot more room/space for error during their attacks...
Who else travels the screen like Lebron James going for a layup?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Tigra
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Tigra
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah if I was talking about specials than Tigra would be number one, but for just basic attacks I think she's not bad. I did forget about Venom, he's just as bad a Medusa and CMM agreed. They're all tied for top spot
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

I swear Venom crosses the whole screen in one leap. I can't fight this guy. One second he'll be cornered and I'll be baiting for sp1 and I'll be cornered within seconds and then I'll be DEAD.

You can’t fight him or you can’t get him?
    I don't know what you're taking about

Didn't take me over 220k shards at all (and that's only since the dual crystals were introduced).

I swear Venom crosses the whole screen in one leap. I can't fight this guy. One second he'll be cornered and I'll be baiting for sp1 and I'll be cornered within seconds and then I'll be DEAD.

Didn't take me over 220k shards at all (and that's only since the dual crystals were introduced).
    whoops confused him with six star Archangel sorry
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

💔

💔

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Killmonger seems to have a really long dash.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Terrax
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Silver surfer in sp2
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    I know this is off topic and most champs that need to be listed here, have already been, but Darkhawk's victory animation always makes me go "don't fly away bro, need you for the next fight." That is the thought that crossed my mind when I read the title.