**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champs Travel part Deux... LE "ALL OVER THE PLACE" SPECIALS !!!

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
As a follow up to my previous post, which champs do you think are all over the place on how far they decide they want to travel to hit you with a special attack depending on where you are, what you're doing, what time of day it is, what phase the moon is in, what direction your phone is facing in reference to Mecca?

I think it's tied between Luke Cage SP1/SP2, King Groot SP1, and Hyperion SP2:
Sometimes I'm somewhat near to them when they launch their specials and they only travel a normal amount where they either miss me or I can easily evade, and then sometimes I'll get all the way to the other side of the screen when I know they'd normally throw a special and they'll strap on their HEELIES and rooooooollll on over all the way across the screen to bring the rukus.

I'm not considering champs with confirmed just always LONG DISTANCE specials like Venom SP2, Killmonger SP2, Colossus SP1, and Tigra SP-EVERYTHING, just champs who you'll see do some weird animation floating to make sure their fist hits your face.

I should make a compilation video of just how much range there can be in Luke Cage, Hyperion and King Groot's specials

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Dragon Man SP1, he likes to push you back all the way then gain even more power again
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Antman, that man will run forever
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Immortal abomination sp1
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    Tigra, Ant Man, Im Abom and Dragon man all have specials that always travel a long distance which is fine because it's consistently/predictively long. I'm talking more about the champs who sometimes travel short and other times travel to the moom and back during their specials animations. Like how it seems like Luke Cage floats across the screen in the midst of his punches to reach you, where 30 seconds before he only took 2-3 steps
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Ant man sp1,kill monger sp2 rogue sp2
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    I noticed you were trying to yet create another thread on the same subject.
    Try to keep the conversation in a single thread, instead of multiple ones labeled as "part X"

I noticed you were trying to yet create another thread on the same subject.
    Try to keep the conversation in a single thread, instead of multiple ones labeled as "part X"

Couldn't you have just merged my message here instead of removing both posts?
    Either way:

What other champs do you guys know that have travel distances that vary as much as Luke Cage (SP1) and Hyperion (SP2)? I made some videos showing examples of both champs covering random distances, especially noticeable when Luke puts out his fist like he's activating rocket boosters then floats across the screen to your face:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feuVGCkRlfQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpjOXrHJ5DQ