**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which mutant to r4

Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I was wondering who to r4 between these mutants and could not decide.

Omega is sig 150
AA is sig 29
Havok is sig 20
I don't run suicides.
Currently I am doing 6.4 so won't use them there even at r4. This is purely a rankup for improving my roster.
Here's my roster:

Which mutant to r4 68 votes

Omega red
39%
SIlverProfessorLvernon15DragonMCOCKabiraz77MegaGalacticzeezee57anubhavdivinegamerMorpheus_123X_Factor_AgentKRANꓘPappaBunnyIronGladiator22LeoZedSneakyWarriorMCOCHazzaŘïdđhįmSavageodishika123Thanks_D19Will3808 27 votes
Havok
1%
Shift_exe 1 vote
Archangel
55%
Jank39zuffynameplasAspenHilldarColonaut123Hellblazer120Kill_GreyPHJfinDeaconFrostyNickelThicco_ModeGreekhitUvoginNimorHassamaMamaThoye3PolygoncrazygodzSoyheyor123 38 votes
Emma frost( just for rockypanther)
2%
MegaSkater67Meebleton 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    I think it's a toss up between aa and omega
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Take up blue cyclops for the memes effectiveness
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Because does Omega have big metal wings? Nope.

I don't think you can go wrong though. I went for AA bc 1) how can I not and 2) no suicides.

Also nice 6* Sentinel😍
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Omega red
    AA or OR. It helps that Omega has poison immunity but I also just saw your Warlock so, Archangel may be better.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I was thinking about havok as I don't have any incinerate immune champs.
    Archangel

Ghost: *exists and is like...right there*
    Kill_Grey said:

Ghost: *exists and is like...right there*
    Yeah ghost can handle most of the things that immune champs handle but it is nice to have an immune champ.
    Archangel
    Havok is my go to for Mephistos. If you wanna rank up Havok, go Havok. He's awesome and it's better to rank up who you want than who people think is better.

Havok is my go to for Mephistos. If you wanna rank up Havok, go Havok. He's awesome and it's better to rank up who you want than who people think is better.

I want to rank up all of them.No one is my choice. Was just thinking about valid points for ranking up each of them.
    Archangel

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.
    Archangel
    Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.
    I have Void but I still use Havok.
    Although probably because my Void is still r3 and Havok is r4.
    I do absolutely love Havok though. He'll probably be my second mutant r5.. in like 5 years after Ive got enough iso to r5 Aegon and Sym or Sorcerer Supreme.
    Archangel

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.
    I do absolutely love Havok though. He'll probably be my second mutant r5.. in like 5 years after Ive got enough iso to r5 Aegon and Sym or Sorcerer Supreme.
    Yeah, he's gonna be my second too. Probably in about 2 weeks when the new glory store comes around, and the next EQ as well. Need about 6 tier 2 alpha because I just took up sorcerer.

Then again, it also depends on the rank 5 gem I get from variant 2 exploration (might decide to do a run through variant 6 first).
    Archangel
    Then again, @Etjama how do you find your unduped rank 5 Havok?

I might consider using an awakening gem on him if the dupe is enticing enough.
    Archangel
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.
    Yeah, he's gonna be my second too. Probably in about 2 weeks when the new glory store comes around, and the next EQ as well. Need about 6 tier 2 alpha because I just took up sorcerer.

Then again, it also depends on the rank 5 gem I get from variant 2 exploration (might decide to do a run through variant 6 first).
    Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍
    Yeah I need a ton of both alphas first too. I'm close to 100% V4. So it'll depend on that gem. I don't really mind on the rank up gem but I'm hoping for a cosmic AG.

I got wrecked by that v2 adaptoid the other day. Fun times.
    Archangel

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍
    Yeah I need a ton of both alphas first too. I'm close to 100% V4. So it'll depend on that gem. I don't really mind on the rank up gem but I'm hoping for a cosmic AG.

Lmao, the science evader? Wait till you get to the 4 yellowjackets; two of which have encroaching stun, limber, some other nodes, 400k health and 20k attack.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Archangel
    If you dont run Suicides omegas still good, but it would be harder to play him.
    Archangel
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Lmao, the science evader? Wait till you get to the 4 yellowjackets; two of which have encroaching stun, limber, some other nodes, 400k health and 20k attack.
    I don't want to. I'll stay stuck at the science evader.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

I have been summoned! He's actually not unduped anymore. I pulled him again from a dual crystal and he's now at sig 40 cause of the featured from the SQ. But he was still kicking ass unduped. The dupe just makes his ramp-up a tiny bit faster. Definitely worth a rank-up and though I wouldn't call him a better Mephisto counter than Havok cause he can't mitigate the power gain, he's a whole lot faster. Any situation where you're taking energy damage with Havok is so fun.
    Archangel

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Well, I Quaked that one ;)
    Archangel
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

I have been summoned! He's actually not unduped anymore. I pulled him again from a dual crystal and he's now at sig 40 cause of the featured from the SQ. But he was still kicking ass unduped. The dupe just makes his ramp-up a tiny bit faster. Definetely worth a rank-up and though I wouldn't call him a better Mephisto counter than Havok cause he can't mitigate the power gain, he's a whole lot faster. Any situation where you're taking energy damage with Havok is so fun.
    Cool. Actually, he doesn't get the super charged plasma gain against mephisto since the aura causes incinerates which Havok is immune to. It doesn't count as energy damage with respect to his abilities.

But still, I'm pretty sure Void is faster, bro 😂
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Easy game, easy life.
    Archangel
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

I'm barely just about getting the hang of Quake.
    I don't think I can Quake stun immune yet lol
    Archangel
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Easy game, easy life.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Lmao, well I did try AA at first. But then I was getting the situation where you'd sometimes want to get the evade charge on corvus, but the opponent would keep evading your heavy.

So yeah, tried to bait heavy till my AA died of block damage 🙂
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

I have been summoned! He's actually not unduped anymore. I pulled him again from a dual crystal and he's now at sig 40 cause of the featured from the SQ. But he was still kicking ass unduped. The dupe just makes his ramp-up a tiny bit faster. Definetely worth a rank-up and though I wouldn't call him a better Mephisto counter than Havok cause he can't mitigate the power gain, he's a whole lot faster. Any situation where you're taking energy damage with Havok is so fun.
    Cool. Actually, he doesn't get the super charged plasma gain against mephisto since the aura causes incinerates which Havok is immune to. It doesn't count as energy damage with respect to his abilities.

Sh*t, I forgot about that 😂. As you can tell, Havok isn't actually my Mephisto counter. Quake is the easy option and HT with Flame On is the fast option.
    Archangel
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Sh*t, I forgot about that 😂. As you can tell, Havok isn't actually my Mephisto counter. Quake is the easy option and HT with Flame On is the fast option.
    True, but Void controls mephisto fights like no one else.
    I enjoy fighting mephistoes with spite nowadays.
    Archangel
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Easy game, easy life.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Lmao, well I did try AA at first. But then I was getting the situation where you'd sometimes want to get the evade charge on corvus, but the opponent would keep evading your heavy.

I tried AA and he evaded my heavy counter.
    Might just wait till I get myself that skateboard dude.
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nah, Quake controls the fight more. No specials, no aura, no regen, no problem.
    Archangel
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nah, Quake controls the fight more. No specials, no aura, no regen, no problem.
    But have you Quaked a mephisto with spite?
    Archangel

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Easy game, easy life.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

I tried AA and he evaded my heavy counter.
    Might just wait till I get myself that skateboard dude.
    Skateboard dude is gonna get glanced to death. Unless you're thinking of heavy countering with him too.