**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Attention all Hercules fans

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Where are you getting this information from?

official mcoc twitter account
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Savage said:

No matter how hard you brand new Omega Sentinel fans try... Hercules will win! We need more Marvel classics like Annihilus, Diablo, Hercules, Blob, etc

Exactly

I mean wolf link I’m in the OS camp but there are definitely more OS threads that I’ve seen than Herc

Thank you, for telling the truth
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Arsoz said:

We basically already won so lets nae nae on the toaster strudels

How dare you
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Gardener said:

Who said he will take multiple fights to ramp up

In his ability teaser, it is written to ramp him up throughout the whole quest and he will come up in the end Or something like that. (Twitter )

• ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★

yall really dont seem to get it . he was never going to lose . i voted omega sentinel the whole way . but i knew from the start hercules would win . . notice when they let some abilities out hercules got an nice write up extra details etc . omega got "she does this!" there already semi premoting herc it was always going to be him the "vote is a old promo tactic used to make ppl think they chose something with a few sneaky promo bumps an bam you picked this now pay pay pay for him . your all fools for thinking we had any say

Hercules was always going to be who Kabam picked. Omega Sentinel is who the majority voted for and those that believe that the majority actually voted for Hercules are unfortunately incorrect.

I'm not looking forward to now having to show my face if Hercules wins on KT's stream.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

yall really dont seem to get it . he was never going to lose . i voted omega sentinel the whole way . but i knew from the start hercules would win . . notice when they let some abilities out hercules got an nice write up extra details etc . omega got "she does this!" there already semi premoting herc it was always going to be him the "vote is a old promo tactic used to make ppl think they chose something with a few sneaky promo bumps an bam you picked this now pay pay pay for him . your all fools for thinking we had any say

Considering Hercules's popularity I already knew he has very high chances of winning this. But the fact that OS made it to the final round against options like Morbius etc..... OS HYPE IS REAL
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

Considering Hercules's popularity I already knew he has very high chances of winning this. But the fact that OS made it to the final round against options like Morbius etc..... OS HYPE IS REAL
    Indeed. I didn't expect OS to come this far. I hope she gets released anyway. It would also heal the rift in the community.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

If he really wins, he only does so because of all the votes of people referring to him as „Cosmic Ægon“ (I think a Creator was spreading that rumor). And they will all be disappointed because he won’t be comparable to Ægon in any way. lol

Just like voting for Brexit kinda long ago ... everything will be so great (and what they told the people, just Fake News). And then they had to wake up to the reality.

No it’s not... a large portion are voting without any knowledge, just who they think looks cooler
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Honestly, I don't really care which one out of the 2 will win. I like both of them, and there's no need to influence others. Everyone should choose what they want for themselves without some ppl forcing their opinion on others (no offense).
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hercules will win boys. Keep the votes coming.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Anybody can understand just by the first early limited information released by KABAM that which champion would be a better fit. Just choosing a champ over looks and feel is 2nd choice. Usage comes first.

Hard NO to ramp up champs.
    Based on combo and stuff.

On the other hand a Cyborg champ with confirm regeneration. And finger crossed. Tech champs usually have utility and some immunity.
    So yeah. Omega Sentinel all the way. ✌🏼

And seriously OG post - u seriously asked for people to download this game and vote.... Buddy this is just a mobile game. Even people playing this game doesn't take this game this seriously, yet
    Still the enjoy this game.
    Texas_11 said:

I wonder how much you think is influenced by the community. I imagine Mcoc active community is relatively small compared to the people who just play casually. Hercules is a lot more popular

Ya i have to admit that Hercules is getting most of the votes by the casual starters who are like oh strong Hercules or weak girl and of course they pick Hercules
    007md92 said:

Anybody can understand just by the first early limited information released by KABAM that which champion would be a better fit. Just choosing a champ over looks and feel is 2nd choice. Usage comes first.

Hard NO to ramp up champs.
    Based on combo and stuff.

On the other hand a Cyborg champ with confirm regeneration. And finger crossed. Tech champs usually have utility and some immunity.
    So yeah. Omega Sentinel all the way. ✌🏼

And seriously OG post - u seriously asked for people to download this game and vote.... Buddy this is just a mobile game. Even people playing this game doesn't take this game this seriously, yet
    Still the enjoy this game.

i think you meant OP right and good statement, but that doesn't mean you cant advertise the game i got one of my friends to download the game and they love it.

Hercules was always going to be who Kabam picked. Omega Sentinel is who the majority voted for and those that believe that the majority actually voted for Hercules are unfortunately incorrect.

I'm not looking forward to now having to show my face if Hercules wins on KT's stream.
    So your saying that Kabam is lying to the community and how do you know the majority voted for OS? if i was a new player and i saw the votes first hand i would vote for Hercules

WOLF_LINK said:

Isn’t that voter fraud?

Edit: well not exactly fraud, but its not how you are supposed to go about it. It’s a community choice. Keyword community. As in people who care about mcoc

Yeah, somehow it’s almost like creating fake 2nd Accs/Bots to vote for Hercules (some people on Twitter said they are going to do that) to manipulate the vote.
    Yeah it sucks OS voters are doing that too.
    YA, what i wouldnt like is if someone on either side found some type of exploit so that they can vote inifnite times i would hate that
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    What?! No! I want Hercules to win but not by cheating...c'mon people