**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

20% Bonus Odin Offer

WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

Dropping that right before Cyber Weekend Deals arrive ... it‘s a TRAP!

What do you think, worth it or not?

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    @Keniutek
    What do you mean with „fake picture“? Don‘t you have this offer ingame? Did you purchase anything else (cause then it will disappear, it says)?
    Keniutek said:

Never bought units, never will... plus it doesn't show on my account ;)

Very weird, why do I get that offer and you don‘t? What‘s the difference? Maybe only on iOS? Or just for european Accounts? Or because I am Legend? Hmm ... such a mysterious offer.

Hope that can prove it‘s real. Together with today‘s class deals and a recent profile pic. I‘m not a faker. But would appreciate clarification from Kabam.

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    iOS here. Japan. No offer.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Android in UK. No offer either.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    I've spent cash on my main account and never on my mini account. The main has never seen it and the mini always has it, but the 850-unit bundle instead of the Odin. It's probably based on progression or level. My mini is Level 53 and I haven't even completed Act 4 with it.
    Hieitaku said:

I've spent cash on my main account and never on my mini account. The main has never seen it and the mini always has it, but the 850-unit bundle instead of the Odin. It's probably based on progression or level. My mini is Level 53 and I haven't even completed Act 4 with it.

Hmm, so maybe a combination of how much you spent and your progression Level? Possibly ... I spend very occasionally. Not that much, but probably enough to get Odin offer.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    iOS in the ass of the world... No offer either
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    The offer is just random for anyone nothing to trigger it it will just pop up here and there
    Bendy said:

The offer is just random for anyone nothing to trigger it it will just pop up here and there

So just bad timing and no real Cyber Weekend Trap? lol
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Bendy said:

So just bad timing and no real Cyber Weekend Trap? lol
    Pretty much no trap just a random timing for the offer
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Dropping that right before Cyber Weekend Deals arrive ... it‘s a TRAP!

What do you think, worth it or not?

Got that one on main and tony stark on mini and it ends today as cyber weekend begins lol