**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    All the salt being thrown around here is hilarious.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

How did I know this would come? Lol.

@GroundedWisdom genuinely interested to hear what you think but correct me if I'm wrong.. you're not cav yet?
    I am.
    The Deals are pretty bomb considering what you get for what you spend. Not sure why people are comparing them to July 4th. Two different ball games. What I think the real issue is, is that people expected them to get them to Thronebreaker, and that was an assumption.
    Has to be a troll post. I can't even think you're being serious.
    What Cavalier player who's at 6.3+ needs T4b from a unit deal? Please check the deals first. Read them clearly and then come back.
    Let's look at this logically. They come out with a new bar to hit which separates Players based on progress. You have the biggest sale of the year coming up where loads of people spend, and the most rare Resource in the game is needed. Do you think they're going to add it so that many people can hit it all at once? Is it even a bar anymore?
    Man this isn't even half the offers that Cavs had before. They didn't have to add it all, but to add nothing? There is literally no way for a F2P Cav player to get to Thronebreaker if they didn't have the RNG luck. So many folks grinded out 15k units for this utter waste deals?
    I don't even believe that someone is actually supporting the Cav deals.
    Supporting? I'm not supporting anything. I'm looking at it for what it is. What you get for what you spend. I'm not comparing it to what TBs get, or what anyone got last year, or 4th of July, or anything like that. I'm seeing it for what it is.
    The only way to determine the value of these offers is to compare them to others, they have no inherent value because they're pixels on a screen. These resources are worth what Kabam has said they're worth, and the TB deals show that Kabam thinks they're worth so much less than what Cav players are paying for them (not that any cav players are actually buying these), so Kabam are blatantly overcharging Cav players for them.
    How are they overcharging them? What's offered to Cavs is offered to Cavs. Not what is offered to TBs. That's not a new concept. There are several different levels that have different values based on progression. That's the point of having those Titles.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Hey guys,

I want to thank you all for your feedback. I completely understand where our Cavalier players are coming from today (I'm a Cav player as well), and I wanted to let you know that I am going to be talking to the team about this, so we can learn from it for the future.

Thank you again for your constructive feedback.

I just want to know why the unit deals are much worse than July fourth. everyone knows these are the two biggest times of the year for deals, and I don't see why there was a significant downgrade. saying the holidays aren't of the same magnitude or whatever is ridiculous, like someone had said
  • Leon91Leon91 Posts: 58
    Kabam is high
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

They're pretty good actually ...

EDIT: Ebony Maw will punish all of you haters

The sarcasm is strong with this one.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Cav players were shafted i will never buy an offer from kabam again
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Called it.
    I was expecting to get at least 1 t5cc for guardian for in the 1k units deal
    I guess I was **** for expecting anything good from kabam
    This is a step backwards

Even Canada man frowns at this you held back his Chance to be r5
This discussion has been closed.