**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why are $$ Unit bundles in store different for players?

MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Just saw Seatin’s video and I don’t have these offers. Are the bundles I’m seeing old bundles? There’s 0% chance I’m spending money on buying these less $$ unit bundles and I’m sure other players feel the same way. Fix if it’s a bug? Thanks!

Comments

• MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Mistakenly clicked saved.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    MavRCK_ said:

I can understand the 1000,4000, 10000 units vary by progression but i don’t understand the $ cash offers - I doubt anyone is okay with buying less valuable offers with their money.

that is still how progresssion works. They need to make money, if they put all the good stuff in the unit deals no one would need to spend, but they also cannot give every level 1 who wants to spend 6* class nexus crystals.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    I can understand that the unit offers 1,4,10k to vary by progression. Yet, it is difficult to understand why one could justify less valuable offers being purchased with money. To discriminate between players and affect their cash purchases seems obvious to create a backlash and a negative response from the community. Is my money less valuable than your money is the obvious impression given! That is why I would pose the question to Kabam if this was a mistake or unintended effect first and give them an opportunity to fix things!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    MavRCK_ said:

I can understand that the unit offers 1,4,10k to vary by progression. Yet, it is difficult to understand why one could justify less valuable offers being purchased with money. To discriminate between players and affect their cash purchases seems obvious to create a backlash and a negative response from the community. Is my money less valuable than your money is the obvious impression given! That is why I would pose the question to Kabam if this was a mistake or unintended effect first and give them an opportunity to fix things!

All you did was effectly repeat yourself. Also this is how it has always been.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    MavRCK_ said:

Start a new account and get a masive bost if the deals wasn’t progressive base
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    MavRCK_ said:

It makes sense for the deals to be progression-based. if I’m a new player who gets the same deal as a thronebreaker then i can have a 6 star, T5BC, T2A instantly. it’s not a bug because it has been that way for many years. what doesn’t make sense is how some deals do not suit the progression level like the cavalier deals.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Mauled said:

It’s not a bug, it’s progression based, which makes sense.

What doesn’t make sense is how shocking the cavalier ones are..

Kabams in game currency offers being different is understandable
    Because the currency can be accrued in game
    However real money based offers shouldn’t be different, if I went to the grocery and someone got more for 10$ than me because they have something I don’t
    That would be seen as insane
    But if they offer deals for someone who’s their member and they use say points to get benefits
    That makes sense

But when 10$ for one person gets way more or way less because a single ranked champ - that’s dumb

Kabam should of had the unit deals different but the money offers should of been the same for everyone
    Or at least cav and thronebreaker
    Because someone could “start an account and buy all the offers”
    But what’s the problem even if that was the case for someone to make an account to juice up day 1