**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So are you cavaliers buying?

124»

Comments

• MalaxajMalaxaj Posts: 5
    Not at all, it sucks.
    Kabam has 90% of cavalier-players for nothing. For the first time in 3 years I do not take anything. It's a shame !!!
  • I did buy two Odins hoping to get lucky, even though the offers are complete garbage. Was hoping for a selector to take doom to r3... but I guess I should have spent $50 last week. Honestly thought it would be better than this... smh kabam
  • Chevy2g3Chevy2g3 Posts: 8
    Not at all, it sucks.
    I saved a bunch a gold and ISO in hopes to get enough skill t5cc fragments to R3 my stealth suit spider man, just to be disappointed by these deals. I won’t spend a dime this weekend!
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Not at all, it sucks.
    Wow Kabam ratioed

The most I’ll spend is 10$ to get myself to a 6*
    But probably won’t out of principle because this is such garbage
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    I really wanted a 6* science AG. But for what it will cost just to obtain a 1/6 chance at it..um yea no thanks

I'll just look at it as Kabam just saved me money 😉
  • Not at all, it sucks.
    Got the unit deals but that's just because I was saving units for months and I felt like I needed to. Really not hyped for these deals and I'm quite disappointed. They want us to get to throne breaker but don't give us anything that counts towards getting thronebreaker.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Not at all, it sucks.
    As a f2p player, I guess I'd prefer cav eq completion offer over unit deals.
    Cash offers depend on your income, I guess. Imo these are not very good. Not trash, 6* nexus is nice. But not 100$ nice
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    Not at all, it sucks.
    Plot twist:
    Kabam doesnt like money anymore...
    The only pleasure they now find in life is poking fun at their cavalier base.

"Like that one commercial, where the guy has a dollar on the end of his fishing pole. And says almost got it! Then yanks it away!
  • MTNPLAYAMTNPLAYA Posts: 2
    Not at all, it sucks.
    Swing and a Miss......
    I had saved up Units and was anxious to make some purchases today.. i just Units and money... whew those offers suck for Cavalier players..
  • 50dkpminus50dkpminus Posts: 7
    Not at all, it sucks.
    I guess the range in cavalier levels is too wide. This offer might make sense for some new cavaliers, but for me close to be TB. Doesn't make any sense.
  • beeteebeetee Posts: 4
    Not at all, it sucks.
    Good job Kabam. At least I save my money and won't spend on a game that prefer to groom their top players and continue trimming the top players. Keep it up!
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Not at all, it sucks.
    I was contemplating maybe spending just a little bit, but nope. No way. I don't even know whose players these offers are made for... as a newly cav, I find them really lacking. Where's the T5b ? That's what newly cavs need, not a thousand T1A...
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
    Not at all, it sucks.
    Fire the person who designed these offers. July 4th cavaliers get 25% and 15% t5cc.
  • J_Force_101J_Force_101 Posts: 11
    Not at all, it sucks.
    saved over $500 to spend for today (what i spend every year at this time) but thanks to Kabams terrible marketing refuse to spend any of it and even taking a break from the game feeling burnt out after grinding units for these craptastic offers saving my money and my units and stepping away from the game. Happy Cyber Weekend Hahaha
This discussion has been closed.