**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Air98 said:

Lormif said:

Air98 said:

Lormif said:

Air98 said:

Lormif said:

Wouldn’t have it been a better idea to cater Cav deals to helping them progress to TB. I am sure 90% of Cav players would have bought some making Kabam a ton of money.

If you made it so that a combination of deals guaranteed a 6* r3 rank up, you would have made double what you made/will make this weekend.

Instead you have now irritated a large group of players with pitiful offers and turning away buyers. In one of my alliances it’s been categorically stated that none of us are buying any of the offers.

I feel let down as a Cav player.

And in the process Throne breaker would have been a pointless title. What Cavs got was ****, but they were not going to make the new title pointless.
    The whole process of becoming Thronebreaker is a joke anyway. There's no reason it should require a Rank 3 6*, that's just a greedy crash grab. It should be solely tied to story progression and skill like every title before it.
    There is a reason, book 2 act one is going to be easier than act 6, therefore there is no story "progression" anymore.
    So Kabam did a horrible job balancing Act 6 so now future content has to be easier and you somehow think that justifies locking Thronebreker behind a rank 3 6*? Lol what are you even talking about? It was their horrible balancing that caused this and you actually using that as a justification LMAO.
    Act 6 was balanced fine for the level of champions, it scaled as did the others, players skill did not scale properly, and so yall complained and got the game massively nerfed. That is on yall. You cannot have progression without progression, now the only way to do that is where your account is, or based on legends, but you should not target progression on having to spend money as you need with legends, so you are only left with account.
    LOL you gotta be kidding me. If Act 6 stayed the way it was how in the hell did you expect Book 2 to look? The attack values were exponentially increasing, you would have blocked 3 attacks and got koed.

You actually said Act 6 being nerfed in on the players and not Kabam's horrible balancing LMAO. Get out of here with your excuses, Kabam made this bed and now they have to lie in it.
    I said the game being nerfed is on the players. I mean come on dude a little reading comprehension on your part would be nice.

Lormif said:

Wouldn’t have it been a better idea to cater Cav deals to helping them progress to TB. I am sure 90% of Cav players would have bought some making Kabam a ton of money.

If you made it so that a combination of deals guaranteed a 6* r3 rank up, you would have made double what you made/will make this weekend.

Instead you have now irritated a large group of players with pitiful offers and turning away buyers. In one of my alliances it’s been categorically stated that none of us are buying any of the offers.

And in the process Throne breaker would have been a pointless title. What Cavs got was ****, but they were not going to make the new title pointless.
    You see this is where you are wrong. TB is purely a cash grab title. The only difference between a Cav player who has Act6 complete and a TB IS THE 6*r3. Plain and simple. There is no extra story content that a TB player has completed. There is nothing between them other than 1 ranked champion. That’s it. There is no denying that.

So by giving those players access to materials needed become TB does not diminish TB at all. TB was diminished the moment they made it require a ranked champion. A lot of people on the verge of becoming TB needed a selector to get the right class. Putting that in (more than 15% 3x5’s) would have gone a long way.

To have a cash grab title but not put cash grab deals up is ludicrous.

Tell me what really separates a Cav player and TB when they both have Act6 complete. And if it’s something other than a ranked champion then your response holds weight. If not.....
    Except in all that you did not state how I was wrong after you claimed I was wrong.
  • AfieAfie Posts: 2
    Major let down by Laban, good luck on loosing all the money from cavalier and lower side of the players
    Not even 1k 6* shards for cavalier? Trash offers I recommend everyone to save units and use those to push yourself towards cavalier rather spending money and giving it to these greedy people
    Happy Thanks giving 🙂
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

You see this is where you are wrong. TB is purely a cash grab title. The only difference between a Cav player who has Act6 complete and a TB IS THE 6*r3. Plain and simple. There is no extra story content that a TB player has completed. There is nothing between them other than 1 ranked champion. That’s it. There is no denying that.

So by giving those players access to materials needed become TB does not diminish TB at all. TB was diminished the moment they made it require a ranked champion. A lot of people on the verge of becoming TB needed a selector to get the right class. Putting that in (more than 15% 3x5’s) would have gone a long way.

Tell me what really separates a Cav player and TB when they both have Act6 complete. And if it’s something other than a ranked champion then your response holds weight. If not.....
    It's not a cash grab. People are fully capable of waiting to form Cats or roll Champs they want. It was necessary because something had to separate progress, and with making content less punishing, that was no longer Story progress. Our Rosters have always been a measure of how far we've progressed. I have no idea why people keep brushing that fact off in the 5 years I've been here, but it's always been a marker of how far along someone is. It takes time and effort. The only thing money does is save time.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Lormif said:

It's not a cash grab. People are fully capable of waiting to form Cats or roll Champs they want. It was necessary because something had to separate progress, and with making content less punishing, that was no longer Story progress. Our Rosters have always been a measure of how far we've progressed. I have no idea why people keep brushing that fact off in the 5 years I've been here, but it's always been a marker of how far along someone is. It takes time and effort. The only thing money does is save time.
    Exactly, you dont need to spend DOLLAS
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    MetalJake said:

Putang76 said:

Wow Kabam you really shafted Cav players
    And thats me
    If I can’t get throne breaker this weekend
    I won’t be buying anything

Same here. They seem to not want cavalier players to use cyber weekend to progress to thronebreaker for some reason. All I needed to become thronebreaker was 2 t5bs and there’s no way for me to get that so oh well. No temptation for me now. Maybe go to Walmart or something
    AQ? EQ?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    TheExit27 said:

Hey guys,

I want to thank you all for your feedback. I completely understand where our Cavalier players are coming from today (I'm a Cav player as well), and I wanted to let you know that I am going to be talking to the team about this, so we can learn from it for the future.

Thank you again for your constructive feedback.

Maybe some form of follow-up selectors (tier 5 class & class 6 star nexus) for paying Cav players. I mean, it'll show good faith to us at least. I'm very bummed out.
    😐
    Air98 said:

Lormif said:

Air98 said:

Lormif said:

Air98 said:

Lormif said:

Air98 said:

Lormif said:

The whole process of becoming Thronebreaker is a joke anyway. There's no reason it should require a Rank 3 6*, that's just a greedy crash grab. It should be solely tied to story progression and skill like every title before it.
    There is a reason, book 2 act one is going to be easier than act 6, therefore there is no story "progression" anymore.
    So Kabam did a horrible job balancing Act 6 so now future content has to be easier and you somehow think that justifies locking Thronebreker behind a rank 3 6*? Lol what are you even talking about? It was their horrible balancing that caused this and you actually using that as a justification LMAO.
    Act 6 was balanced fine for the level of champions, it scaled as did the others, players skill did not scale properly, and so yall complained and got the game massively nerfed. That is on yall. You cannot have progression without progression, now the only way to do that is where your account is, or based on legends, but you should not target progression on having to spend money as you need with legends, so you are only left with account.
    LOL you gotta be kidding me. If Act 6 stayed the way it was how in the hell did you expect Book 2 to look? The attack values were exponentially increasing, you would have blocked 3 attacks and got koed.

You actually said Act 6 being nerfed in on the players and not Kabam's horrible balancing LMAO. Get out of here with your excuses, Kabam made this bed and now they have to lie in it.
    I said the game being nerfed is on the players. I mean come on dude a little reading comprehension on your part would be nice.
    The game being nerfed is because Kabam balanced it horrible in the first place not because the players complained. I read it, your just incapable of understanding through all that spin going on in your head, or maybe your just trying to think of another excuse for Kabam.
    I disagree, it was not that that bad, the issue was not the attack values, it was the lack of skill form the players. But you cannot understand through all that spin going on in your head.
  • Q_24Q_24 Posts: 17
    I was so ready to spend a grand on this mobile video game. As a cav player on the brink of thronebreaker, I was praying for deals that would help me advance a LITTLE bit. I wanted the units to push me through the last chapter but I was also hoping for precious items that would require luck on any other day. What a shame... 30 bucks for a six star nexus for TB but it’s 100 dollars for us Cavs. What a shame... Me using that money I would have spent on this game to buy a new iPad Pro instead? What a shame.... for MCOC
This discussion has been closed.