**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Malchaeis said:

Already see a lot of disappointment in the cavalier cyber weekend deals. I'm disappointed myself. Was hoping for more t5cc shards myself. Had high hopes of a t5cc fragment selector crystal anywhere between 10%-25% for an odin. The rank 4-5 rank 5* gem is nice but doesn't help progression towards thronebreaker(as I already have my questing team for act 6). In your opinion what would have made it better for you? Aka worth buying or wish there wasn't a purchase limit of 3? Excitement is gone. Just left with a feeling of ehhhhhh.....

I need 1.5 t5b. Can’t buy that if your cavalier.....
  • Gath42Gath42 Posts: 4
    Wow! What a let down. Deals that are a mish mosh of July 4th with what players really want removed (T5b). guess I will not be spending this time around.
  • Q_24Q_24 Posts: 17
    LPH_337 said:

Im spending my mcoc money on tequila today

I’ll take a shot with you in spirit. I should have enough left over to get me a drink or ten too
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike If you hold that featured 6* crystal in the superior summoner bundle can you use it on the new 6* featured crystal that is due in a couple of weeks?
    I’m not going to sit here and pretend like I’m going to rage quit. I’m still going to play the game. It’s just going to be on a new device I’m going to buy with the money I saved from spending on these insanely insulting “deals”
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    That‘s a good decision. Spending for real stuff is the better choice.

I got most 5* and some solid 6* of any class (except Science), so I don‘t really have a reason to buy Cavalier deals anyway. Well, I didn‘t spend much on any previous Mega Deal. Keeping a healthy balance is a good goal.
    annihilus said:

Dude, your thread title is the first laugh I've had all day! Right there with you. Tequila makes me violent so I'm skipping straight to the weed.

We all need a laugh today my brutha. Let that indica melt you into a well deserved slumber
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 528 ★★★
    Can’t believe the cavalier base which is much bigger has to be by at least 10 times the amount of thrown breaker gets treated like this with this deal. Hard to imagine even 1% of this game is base is the wrong breaker. A title that relies a lot on chance. If I’ve ever wanted to be over this game it’s now. And that comes from someone that loves this game. Just don’t see how this makes sense for them financially or for moral.
  • WeaponX2112WeaponX2112 Posts: 19
    The problem is what we knew it was when they announced the Thronebreaker title: the 6* R3 requirement. The cutoff should've just been Act 6 completion or Act 6 and Abyss completion if they wanted. For someone like me that just became cavalier and still has Variants to do the offers are fine, certainly worth getting to Cav from UC this past week; but for anyone that is only the R3 6* away from TB these are ridiculously underwhelming.
    I completely agree with you Wolf.
    The deals were aimed at new Cav players. I’m not mad I swear. Not mad at all (punches desk)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    DrZola said:

How did I know this would come? Lol.

@GroundedWisdom genuinely interested to hear what you think but correct me if I'm wrong.. you're not cav yet?
    I am.
    The Deals are pretty bomb considering what you get for what you spend. Not sure why people are comparing them to July 4th. Two different ball games. What I think the real issue is, is that people expected them to get them to Thronebreaker, and that was an assumption.

This would be a part of why people expected that. The language is more than just suggestive of that notion.

It’s fine that TB get sweet deals. But it’s totally not fine that the team decides to dump on other progression tiers. Progression titles in game have always seemed ad hoc, uneven and in some respects, self-serving, and this type of offer stratification reinforces that idea.

Dr. Zola
    The Email said THIS is your chance. As in do it in time for the Sale. Which is why that was sent out before it dropped. Why can we always predict that people are going to complain about these things? It's not because we assume they will. It's because people put in double-time developing all kinds of expectations. Expectations inevitably lead to disappointment. Assuming they would include the means to hit Thronebreaker was just an assumption. Let's detach and look at it logically. Let's say they do include it. Then we have a large pocket of people who are at Thronebreaker, and much sooner down the road, we need another progression separator. Look at the availability of T5CCs. They're not going to open the flood gates all in one day. That's insanity, at the very least from a design standpoint.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    I’m confused. Isn’t the sole purpose of deals to
    Make us spend for the chance of getting thronebreaker and then make us spend more.

This is the totally opposite.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    I mean, I get it. I was wrong too. I thought they would have included some kind of T5CC component for Cav and more for TB. I can admit that. That was my guess. It doesn't mean I'm entitled to what I thought they would do.
This discussion has been closed.