**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone confirmed title change?

DarkDuelistDarkDuelist Posts: 666 ★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Just wondering if anyone has already upgraded progression levels yet and been able to access the next level of cyber weekend deals.

Comments

• Ollieb3Ollieb3 Posts: 23
    Yeah I’m after this confirmation aswell, I’m tempted to be the one to get it as I can r3 Claire voyant. But I know doom will appear as soon as I do
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Ollieb3 said:

Yeah I’m after this confirmation aswell, I’m tempted to be the one to get it as I can r3 Claire voyant. But I know doom will appear as soon as I do

this is a perfect case of the people who hold thier t5cc that we poke fun of. You are holding the second best mystic in the game just in case you get the best. It is a waste to hold it, she is insanely good.
    are you shaming someone for not ranking up Claire? jesus
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Ollieb3 said:

this is a perfect case of the people who hold thier t5cc that we poke fun of. You are holding the second best mystic in the game just in case you get the best. It is a waste to hold it, she is insanely good.
    On the other hand, why would he rank up bwcv if he doesn't like her?
    We just need more champs, who are useful and fun to play, and less of those, who are not
    It’s not that I was holding onto it at all, I’ve literally finished abyss about an hour ago, I’m a massive fan of Claire

Can’t go too far wrong Tbf
    I also pulled the mystic awakening gem, but I might hold onto that
    Went for it, can confirm my deals were upgraded
  • Yes just did. You're good to go!
  • HarryBoschHarryBosch Posts: 78
    @Ollieb3 @_colo Just to 100% confirm, you were cavalier this morning, saw the deals, r3 a champ and then your deals changed to the thronebreaker unit deals?
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I can’t get the items I need from the cavalier offers to progress. Seems they did that on purpose so no one could use the weekend to progress to Thronebreaker unless they had the items already.
  • @Ollieb3 @_colo Just to 100% confirm, you were cavalier this morning, saw the deals, r3 a champ and then your deals changed to the thronebreaker unit deals?

Yessir
  • I didn't rank 3 I finished act 6. Already had colossus at rank 3.
  • Both unit and cash deals upgrade. May have to log out and back in.

@Ollieb3 @_colo Just to 100% confirm, you were cavalier this morning, saw the deals, r3 a champ and then your deals changed to the thronebreaker unit deals?

Yessir
    I appreciate it! I'm reluctantly going to r3 someone just b/c i dont see the cav deals being any good. It is what it is.
  • Maybe grab a nexus from cav first? Never know!

Maybe grab a nexus from cav first? Never know!

I could but the value of the TB odin is 10x better. I do have 2 6* to open...maybe ill get nick lol
  • Hope so!
    i opened 2... both HB's lol
  • He's awesome awakened
    MetalJake said:

I can’t get the items I need from the cavalier offers to progress. Seems they did that on purpose so no one could use the weekend to progress to Thronebreaker unless they had the items already.

You’ve got the hard part there though mate, the rest you can just grab from glory store and monthly events
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    so just to confirm, if Im cavalier now, all I need to do is finish act 6.4 and do my 6R3 rankup, then restart the game and new offers should pop?
  • The ONE thing I cannot seem to get confirmation on is IF you purchase any of the unit store deals (the ones you pay cash for) as Cav, when you title up to Thronebreaker will you still be able to buy All three of that same deal. Say If I purchase 1 Odin as cav, then title up to TB and go back in, will I have 2 odins left at TB or 3? I'm afraid to buy the cav odins and block myself from the TB Odins.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    dsyler said:

The ONE thing I cannot seem to get confirmation on is IF you purchase any of the unit store deals (the ones you pay cash for) as Cav, when you title up to Thronebreaker will you still be able to buy All three of that same deal. Say If I purchase 1 Odin as cav, then title up to TB and go back in, will I have 2 odins left at TB or 3? I'm afraid to buy the cav odins and block myself from the TB Odins.

Yes. That's how it was when I hit Cav at least.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Quite a while ago though.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    edited November 2020
    dsyler said:

The ONE thing I cannot seem to get confirmation on is IF you purchase any of the unit store deals (the ones you pay cash for) as Cav, when you title up to Thronebreaker will you still be able to buy All three of that same deal. Say If I purchase 1 Odin as cav, then title up to TB and go back in, will I have 2 odins left at TB or 3? I'm afraid to buy the cav odins and block myself from the TB Odins.

I can 100% confirm that you can purchase the Cav deals (I got the 1000 and 4000 unit one) and then the Thronebreaker ones (got the 1000 and 4000 ones too).
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113

Just wondering if anyone has already upgraded progression levels yet and been able to access the next level of cyber weekend deals.

I was cavalier this morning, ran thru Abyss and got my Catalyst and R3 Human Torch. Deals were refreshed for me.