**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should I buy the 1000 and 4000 cav unit deals

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
So I know a lot of people are disappointed with the cav cyber weekend deals and I agree that it makes a lot of sense. My question is for my roster and progression are the 1000 and 4000 units deals worth it. I’m f2p and have saved exactly 5000 units. I got cav a few weeks ago and am about 3/4 of the way through exploring act 5. After I do that I’ll probably do some variants before taking on more of act 6. So based on my roster and how far I am in the game are the 1000 and 4000 unit deals worth it? Thanks

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Here are the deals if anyone needs to reference them

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I bought them, it was definitely disspointing to not see any t5 basic in the deals but it does have a lot of 5* shards and t2 alpha and I think at you're progression the stuff in there will help you.
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
    Im in a similar situation as you. I wish theyd just replicated the July 4 offers.I was looking forward to the T5B and multiple 5* nexus crystals. Im confused too, looking for suggestions. I have 22k units saved up :(
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    @WingsMJN5692 sorry to tag you for a second time but do you think they’ll give us something better and I should maybe wait to spend on that. Or are you saying in the future they’ll give us better rewards and compare it to now?
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 899 ★★★
    I don’t think so, they don’t even let you assess 4-to-5 Rank Up gem after spending 5000 units
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    They are suuuuper bad. Dont do it. For 5k units you can almost explore act 6 or do a path of AoL.

Or wait for book 2
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Next month does look good. I saved units on a couple cavalier accounts (imagine how disappointed I am), but will use them on gifting or content next month.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I'd save it for the Gifting Event, if it comes back, next month as well there's always a few deals on Christmas Day.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I'd save it for the Gifting Event, if it comes back, next month as well there's always a few deals on Christmas Day.

Also you'd probably get more Rewarding Items by using those Units on Revives to clear content like Variant easily.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

It’s confirmed now! Gifting is back, with milestones and everything.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    I like the 1k offer, if we could buy that multiple times, I would be happy with that.

The 4k offer is not so good, the gem / stones are coming up in side quests now. 5* nexus is alright but, if we could I would still get the 1k multiple times and get dual or featured with the shards.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    edited November 2020
    It would definitely help you.

I’m TB and I’d have more use for the cav 1k deal than the one I bought even. And as a f2p player, the sig stone from the 4k deal will be very useful for you too.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    I'd rather do aq.
    Honestly, the deal is just bad. T2a is nothing special imo. If you're completing act 6, be ready to have a lot of them in overflow. Complete monthly cav eq, and you'll get a better offer with 10 single and 10 team revives, I belive, which you most likely will find use for. Even completing content with units most likely will bring more for your account, then those deals. Unit deals are just bad and usually not worth it at all
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I would say to do it, the offers seem trash because theyre bieng compared to the July 4th offers, if the July 4th offers didnt exist everyone would be buying these
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    gsil6374 said:

In one word; no. More words; I'm sorry, but these deals just aren't worth it for us. Unless Kabam comes out with a last minute, 'we hear you community and heres a little something extra if you bought the caviler deals,' which will never happen.

They actually did say in mail they don't change this deals. Even highlighted it with different color, iirc
  • GrootsGroots Posts: 14
    No they are bad deals
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's your Units. If you want what's included, buy them. Don't let others make your decisions for you.
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    For your progression, filter all the hate of today's offer, if this deal will help U, then absolutely get first two parts of this deal, the rank 4-5 rank up generic alone will help U