**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you would have bought what/how much would it have been

1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
I’m curious to see what everyone was gonna spend
I hope this isn’t merged but I’ll see anyway

If cav got the tb unit store packs and the unit based secondary deals were separate I would of probably done
200$ - an Odin on both my accounts to put toward abyss first run

But now it’s gonna be 0$ or MAYBE 30$

What would you have purchased?

Comments

• IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Any T5B offer would have got my wallet.. but if you see the $5 offer gives 1 T2 alpha in july as extra compared to today’s so $0 spent
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Would have spent probably between 200-500 dollars..
    But now only zero.
    And thats okay with me, I had a little too much fun on the July deals 🙄
  • DOCTOR_d00bDOCTOR_d00b Posts: 9
    I would of spent $500+ but nah eff that, might use that money now to build a computer.
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138

I was certain I would have bought the Odin offer x3 (cav) to give me what I needed to get my r3. Then I would have looked at the Thronebreaker offers. Then, Thronebreaker unit deals (15k units). Now - $0 spent.

Right there with you. I was prepared to have to spend 110 after tax X’s 2 to get the 9k mutant T5CC I needed to R3 Domino, but I’m not gambling on RNG. I bought the previous deals containing the selectors in anticipation that the top unit deal would’ve also had selectors. In all honesty, I should be thanking Kabam for the terrible offers and the nudge I needed to quit this game. I know my fiancé will be happy to hear I’m not spending this year.