**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Someone should explain how exactly, with an evolving meta and increased presence of t5cc, 6-star shards and and t5b, you have to spend more than 5000 units or $50 to really touch that stuff.

Look at the game on July 4. Look at it now. The pool of cavalier players has improved even with the Thronebreakers out. So how do the offers get worse?
  • GrootsGroots Posts: 14
    edited November 2020
    By there response time you know if they do play the game it’s aq map 5 or lower
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    I hope Kabam is enjoying all that money they're losing this weekend. If I had to guess I would say probably 25% of Cavaliers spent money.
  • TeamSoCoTeamSoCo Posts: 63
    Icehawklb said:

I hope Kabam is enjoying all that money they're losing this weekend. If I had to guess I would say probably 25% of Cavaliers spent money.

I highly doubt that many spent maybe 10% of players that just made it to cav.
  • Hey guys,

I want to thank you all for your feedback. I completely understand where our Cavalier players are coming from today (I'm a Cav player as well), and I wanted to let you know that I am going to be talking to the team about this, so we can learn from it for the future.

Thank you again for your constructive feedback.

TOTAL BS!!! Why are you screwing over the Cav players @Kabam Miike
    At least you guys got T2Alphas in the Units offers ... not a Single T2Alpha for the Thronebreakers ... Seems like Thronebreakers don’t need T2Alphas I guess ...
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★
    After reading these pages, if they don’t accommodate the cav player base with urgency, they might experience a new FTP shift from everyone in this tier. Never disappoint on a mass scale and lose momentum.
  • Beaker4220Beaker4220 Posts: 8
    I've been playing for 3 years and have been Cavalier for about 15 months. These deals were SO bad because you lumped us in with uncollected, news flash kabam, there is a huge skill difference between uncollected and Cavalier. Because of this you got no money from me today, i was prepared to spend $450 like i did on the July 4th deals but you had to screw us. Your loss Kabam. Keep up the great work guys, I'm looking forwaed to seeing what new ways you will screw us the next time.
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Kabamned again, nothing new
  • ShneidsShneids Posts: 8
    Convert the t5cc fragment crystals into t5cc fragment selectors. Simple, quick, and satisfaction to most of cavalier community.
  • ChrisBass13ChrisBass13 Posts: 18
    its sad, i was so excited for the offers, i first saw the thronebraker offers and i was even more excited, then i opened the game and was so dissapointed, they ruined a nice day.
    they just want to increase the gap between the FTP and the whales, to lead the ftp players to spend money, and thats awful.
    YOU LET YOU WHOLE COMUNITTY DOWN.
    And stop deleting comments that doesnt break any rules.
  • Maximus_AuroMaximus_Auro Posts: 19
    I am new Cavalier. I need T5b and T2a. I am totally disappointed with the Cavalier Cyber Monday deals. I won't be spending. It is a big let down from the July 4th deals.
  • Chrisco66Chrisco66 Posts: 66
    Would be willing to spend if Cav deals weren’t so bad. Not getting my $$$. Offers only favour the throne breaking whales
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Not only are the cash offers for cavalier underwhelming, the unit offers are awful for F2P players. Disappointment would be an understatement. Why on earth would cavalier players want t4bc as part of the 1000 unit deal? I already have 10 in overflow.

It's part of the first Offer only. Which you still use them to Rank Champs.
    The fact that you need to buy an offer that isn’t worth it to unlock the next deal is bs. Compare this with the 4th of July deals earlier this year, this is awful. And I’ve already mentioned that I have over 10 overflowing so I would have already ranked up champs if I wanted to.
    You might, others might not. To the best of my knowledge, no one has outgrown T4CCs. At the very least, you need them to R2 a 6*.
    I said T4BC not T4CC. The offers are worse than 4th of July deals period.
    I don't know why people keep comparing them to the 4th of July deals. They have nothing to do with each other. The game would be in a sad state of affairs if they constantly had to do more every Offer. The bottom line is, you have a great deal of Resources that are offered this weekend which aren't normally offered for the price they are, regardless of what they gave before or what people think of them.
    I'm not ignorant. I get that people are disappointed with them. Anyone with reading capabilities could see that. I'm also aware that it will affect the outcome of sales after this. I get it. I'm just not comparing it to anything else. These Offers are stand-alone.
    Realistically, some people expected more towards TB. I understand that. Some even thought they'd be hitting TB with the Offers and scooping up more. A nice idea, but not a reasonable thing to assume. I'm speaking from experience. Anytime I let the hamster run and start building expectations, I end up setting myself up for disappointment because things rarely line up when they pan out. Which is why I've adopted a wait-and-see approach.
    I just don't think catastrophizing and making claims of a slap in the face, or the myriad of other exaggerations are really appropriate to the situation. When people are saying it's their fault that their expectations weren't met, that's not really true. No one knew anything about what was coming. People filled in the blanks in their own minds.
    I can understand that people wanted more, but I have to point out when these expectations aren't reasonable. I don't think it's reasonable for the game to know exactly what each of us need personally, and I don't think it's reasonable to think everyone that's Cav would get the Cat they needed to hit TB in one day.
    I don’t know why you’re trying to change my mind. The deal may be ‘great’ to you but to me it isn’t. I’m not saying that every-time there’s an offer it has to be exactly the same as the previous, at-least make it reasonable is what I’m asking.

Based on the past deals/ offers, you’d somewhat get a decent idea around what they’ll be offering so how would it be unreasonable for me to assume. I’m just stating that the offers are very underwhelming especially for beginner cavalier players and those who really need that push to get those t5cc fragments to get them to TB.

Not only are the cash offers for cavalier underwhelming, the unit offers are awful for F2P players. Disappointment would be an understatement. Why on earth would cavalier players want t4bc as part of the 1000 unit deal? I already have 10 in overflow.

It's part of the first Offer only. Which you still use them to Rank Champs.
    The fact that you need to buy an offer that isn’t worth it to unlock the next deal is bs. Compare this with the 4th of July deals earlier this year, this is awful. And I’ve already mentioned that I have over 10 overflowing so I would have already ranked up champs if I wanted to.
    You might, others might not. To the best of my knowledge, no one has outgrown T4CCs. At the very least, you need them to R2 a 6*.
    I said T4BC not T4CC. The offers are worse than 4th of July deals period.
    I don't know why people keep comparing them to the 4th of July deals. They have nothing to do with each other. The game would be in a sad state of affairs if they constantly had to do more every Offer. The bottom line is, you have a great deal of Resources that are offered this weekend which aren't normally offered for the price they are, regardless of what they gave before or what people think of them.
    I'm not ignorant. I get that people are disappointed with them. Anyone with reading capabilities could see that. I'm also aware that it will affect the outcome of sales after this. I get it. I'm just not comparing it to anything else. These Offers are stand-alone.
    Realistically, some people expected more towards TB. I understand that. Some even thought they'd be hitting TB with the Offers and scooping up more. A nice idea, but not a reasonable thing to assume. I'm speaking from experience. Anytime I let the hamster run and start building expectations, I end up setting myself up for disappointment because things rarely line up when they pan out. Which is why I've adopted a wait-and-see approach.
    I just don't think catastrophizing and making claims of a slap in the face, or the myriad of other exaggerations are really appropriate to the situation. When people are saying it's their fault that their expectations weren't met, that's not really true. No one knew anything about what was coming. People filled in the blanks in their own minds.
    I can understand that people wanted more, but I have to point out when these expectations aren't reasonable. I don't think it's reasonable for the game to know exactly what each of us need personally, and I don't think it's reasonable to think everyone that's Cav would get the Cat they needed to hit TB in one day.
    I don’t know why you’re trying to change my mind. The deal may be ‘great’ to you but to me it isn’t. I’m not saying that every-time there’s an offer it has to be exactly the same as the previous, at-least make it reasonable is what I’m asking.

Based on the past deals/ offers, you’d somewhat get a decent idea around what they’ll be offering so how would it be unreasonable for me to assume. I’m just stating that the offers are very underwhelming especially for beginner cavalier players and those who really need that push to get those t5cc fragments to get them to TB.
    I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm saying I can't look at its value based on what's been offered before. That's just not a thing in my mind. I have to look at what's offered for what they're asking.
    That’s like saying it’s reasonable to be offered a premium hero crystal rather than a 4 star hero crystal because “you can’t look at its value based on what’s been offered before”. That’s what it feels like.
    No, that means I look at what the regular value is, what they actually cost. Not compared to how much more I got from an unrelated Sale in the past. We can't compare these things. They're once or twice a year, and the value of what we get far exceeds what's normally available.
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Can anyone post the throne breaker deals??
This discussion has been closed.