**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

So what’s everyone’s variant 6 team going to be?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

double doom, double ghost, and probably venom or omega
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Hehe too bad Corvus and the other members of Thanos' Army won't be fully effective seeing as Kabam, oh I'm sorry the Marvel higher ups (still don't believe that excuse), doesn't see Murdering Half The Universe as a Villainous Act... 😂😂😂

Anyways this sounds like a Good One, Doom of course is gonna be a beast for another Variant, the Ramp Up Villains like Venom The Duck are gonna Slap, same with Cull Obsi... Oh wait 😂 (jkjk I'm done), Red Hulk and Sentinel are gonna Tank a ton, Ghost is gonna Slay as usual, the recently Buffed Punished 2099 may be useful here and there, Void's gonna have all that Utility (The Dark Trinity and Omega Red are gonna stand tall), of course our Omega Level Bada** Magneto is gonna Dominate, and so on.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Well, I got no villians ranked except Void and ghost...
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    i'll have to see exactly what the paths are, who's on them and the nodes before i commit to a team ... but i have a villainous roster so i should be good to go.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

i'll have to see exactly what the paths are, who's on them and the nodes before i commit to a team ... but i have a villainous roster so i should be good to go.

just bring in a cyclops and you’d be good to go
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★

just bring in a cyclops and you’d be good to go
    :D

roster solved lol
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Doom, Corvus, Magento, Sentinel and either Red Hulk or Killmonger!

Corvus isn't tagged as a villain.
    The Blade meta continues to cause pain, long after its end...
    Doom, KM, Morningstar, Sentinel, and either Omega Red or Venom. Depends on if I’m running suicides I guess. Probably won’t, so venom...
    Lovejoy72 said:

Doom, KM, Morningstar, Sentinel, and either Omega Red or Venom. Depends on if I’m running suicides I guess. Probably won’t, so venom...

I’m just gonna have a crack at it with a 4/55 Sentinel just for the giggles

Lovejoy72 said:

I’m just gonna have a crack at it with a 4/55 Sentinel just for the giggles
    Lol. I might run my 6* r1 Mephisto with MS, for the same.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Looks like Sentinel found another variant where he's gonna shine
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Ghost, Killmonger, Doom, Magneto and Omega Red.

While I love my Storm X, and I will use her if I can, I doubt there will be much that team can’t handle

Looks like Sentinel found another variant where he's gonna shine

let’s hope my 4/55 and 5/50 pair can do the trick
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Doom, Venom, Mojo (GHulk synergy for unstoppable), Ghost, Magneto. And probably still Quake because why not?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    only have 5/65 Ghost, maxed out 4* Omega and 5* 3/45 Punisher 2099 as my villains ranked up.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Double doom, doc ock, venom, Mysterio, Omega, magneto
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★

Villain champs.

Thanks. Looks like I have 10 of them at R3 and above. Finally a variant that matches my roster
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★

Doom, Corvus, Magento, Sentinel and either Red Hulk or Killmonger!

You mean this guy?

Agree with that. He's pretty strong.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I pray that they don't limit the power of Quake too much since she is a hero. She is the only counter I have to Electro who is going to probably be a boss.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Got Sentinel and Venom at r5. I might wait till I explore v3 and complete v5 tho bc my Void and Ghost aren't that high ranked yet
    5th spot depends on how much non villains are affected.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    In 5* I have Void, KM, OR, Venom, VtD, SPX ranked up.
    And maybe my 6* Modok, Abom and Red Skull if the #Villain buffs make them stronger.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Venom for sure, and rest of the team as I will need. Combo of Doc Ock, Mysterio, Sentinel could work. And as long as mercs are usable, Domino
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Doom, Mojo, Omega, Venom, Void maybe
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I can use my red mags and six star king groot. Hooray
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    This makes me happy that 3 of my 4 6* rank 3 champs are Void, Red Mags, and Apocalypse...
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Omega, Magneto, Doom, Venom and Sabretooth for synergies
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Doom,ghost,sentinel, vtd,red hulk,omega red for me
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★

Can't wait to see all the shock immune and/or nullify punishment nodes they do to make Dr. Doom completely unusable, here.

Frankly I think they will rather make everyone get +200% shock damage, because in general it feels like everyone in Kabam is keen on making Doom the most op of all characters.