**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on Daredevil (Hell's Kitchen) Buff after trying him out?

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

"It's not even close"
    *Stealthy would like to disagree with your statement*

Hit Monkey, Gwenpool, Elsa they all like to disagree with his statement.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    How is no one mentioning Killmonger in this.... he is better than Elsa and Squirrel Girl...
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    i'm hoping for a look change to go along with the special animation changes ... i just think he could get a bit of fine tuning in his design.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    *Elsa Bloodstone stare intensifies
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★

Etjama said:

So can someone explain to me why people are going gaga over this dude? I may be missing something, but he doesn't seem all that amazing to me. He may have some great damage, but what can he do that a lot of other champs can't do better? Serious question. It seems like I can never fully understand a character based off their spotlight. Right now, he just seems like a Squirrel Girl/Elsa combo with some potent AAR. Don't get me wrong, that's actually quite good. But I don't understand the whole top 5 Skill champ thing.

Totally agree. Just off the description, he isn’t top 5 skill and maybe is like #8 or so, which is still really good! And that is fine. Not every buff should make the champ OP like Mags...

He is going to be a ton better, and that’s all we can ask for!
    Why not though? Mags became OP but I don't see it affecting the game negatively. Omega still holds the same value, Apoc still holds the same value, Mags just got upped to the same value of beyond God Tier. It doesn't have to be that only Aegon and Nick are god tier. Daredevil can easily enter that class and have similar abilities to both. I don't see any problem in pushing champs to that BGT status. It makes for a fun game and you aren't dependant on pulling that one champ to finish content.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Lol I said what I said he will be the 3rd best in the skill class (on a serious note maybe not 3rd but I'm stubborn you can't expect me to go back on my words now😒😒).

He might not be the 3rd but trust me he won't be far away, I can't wait for when he his released and most of you watch seatin's video as usual and start falling in line. He looks really solid I'm baffled a lot of you are not seeing that yet.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Holros said:

Lol I said what I said he will be the 3rd best in the skill class (on a serious note maybe not 3rd but I'm stubborn you can't expect me to go back on my words now😒😒).

He might not be the 3rd but trust me he won't be far away, I can't wait for when he his released and most of you watch seatin's video as usual and start falling in line. He looks really solid I'm baffled a lot of you are not seeing that yet.

He is really good. But don't start to judge him without even seeing his gameplay. As far as I am concerned I hope him to be beyond god tier as well.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Daredevils bleed looks CRAZY, but if he's 3rd then i'm guessing NF is first he's my favourite champ.But who's 2nd?
    Arsoz said:

Gardener said:

Daredevils bleed looks CRAZY, but if he's 3rd then i'm guessing NF is first he's my favourite champ.But who's 2nd?

Aegod
    Ya i thought that but some poeple say that Hit Monkey is better so i was just checking
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Stealthy: Am i a joke to you?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Is the daredevil update going live today?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Is the daredevil update going live today?

Probably it is
  • NGL I read the title and assumed it was gonna be KDsuper on a mad one again
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    3rd best skill: Falcon. Doing t1 wars with him, solo-in r3 Thing bosses and other mini bosses.
    Im very happy that they came through and made DD string but i'm also happy they didn't make him SUPER broken like stronger than NF
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    I alreay have Aegon on r5, but I don't have Nick Fury.
    Since I got Ghost, I will rank 5 her before any of my skill champs. If Daredevil buff is that good, maybe I choose him over Stealth, Blade, Killmonger and Hit-Monkey.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    The update just released for those who are wondering
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Still waiting for the update
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I haven't gotten any update on android
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I am on android and it just finished updating
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Yeah update is out, just refresh the screen