**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which among these champions is worth taking to rank 3 to get Thronebreaker ?

Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
This is my 6* roster and so far only Havok is worth a rank 3 imo. Should I wait for someone else or pick only mutant from future T5CC selectors?

These are my Catalyst status

Honestly this Thronebreaker thing really has irked me a lot. I've already defeated the Grandmaster months back and was hoping to get a Rank 3 , but RNG wouldn't allow it. Now we cavaliers who only need a Rank 3 are being grouped with uncollected players in AQ. I was expecting the Cyber deals to be good as a helping hand in getting a Rank 3 but this year's deals sucks. Why introduce such a paywall?
Need your suggestions.

Comments

• Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    U can take Domino
    I'm not also UC but my suggestion is Domino 😊
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

This is my 6* roster and so far only Havok is worth a rank 3 imo. Should I wait for someone else or pick only mutant from future T5CC selectors?

Honestly this Thronebreaker thing really has irked me a lot. I've already defeated the Grandmaster months back and was hoping to get a Rank 3 , but RNG wouldn't allow it. Now we cavaliers who only need a Rank 3 are being grouped with uncollected players in AQ. I was expecting the Cyber deals to be good as a helping hand in getting a Rank 3 but this year's deals sucks. Why introduce such a paywall?
    Need your suggestions.

You're no where near close to forming a T5CC. Thronebreaker isn't even aimed at you for where you are progression wise. Do you run map 7x5 w/epic mods? Do you have one run through Abyss? What does AQ have to do with TB, Cav or UC titles exactly? You barely have any 6*'s which tells me you blitzed through act 6. I'm also willing to bet there's a good chance you haven't finished act 5 100% either.

Cav deals sucked this year yes, but you aren't ready for TB either.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★

Need your suggestions.

You're no where near close to forming a T5CC. Thronebreaker isn't even aimed at you for where you are progression wise. Do you run map 7x5 w/epic mods? Do you have one run through Abyss? What does AQ have to do with TB, Cav or UC titles exactly? You barely have any 6*'s which tells me you blitzed through act 6. I'm also willing to bet there's a good chance you haven't finished act 5 100% either.

Agreed that I'm not close to becoming Thronebreaker but it's not my fault that I have bad RNG. FYI I have 100% all acts (except act 6 ) and variants (except Variant 5) and I'm just about to 100% act 6.1. I was saving my revives and potions for my initial abyss run so yes I'm working on that too. If I have completed abyss there is a chance that I would have already become Thronebreaker , so I didn't find your point justified.
    As for AQ yes it bothers me. The fact that both cavalier players and uncollected players are sharing the same glory store irks me. It is related to title. But my main issue with TB is the RNG involved to get it.
    edited November 2020

Need your suggestions.

Agreed that I'm not close to becoming Thronebreaker but it's not my fault that I have bad RNG. FYI I have 100% all acts (except act 6 ) and variants (except Variant 5) and I'm just about to 100% act 6.1. I was saving my revives and potions for my initial abyss run so yes I'm working on that too. If I have completed abyss there is a chance that I would have already become Thronebreaker , so I didn't find your point justified.
    As for AQ yes it bothers me. The fact that both cavalier players and uncollected players are sharing the same glory store irks me. It is related to title. But my main issue with TB is the RNG involved to get it.
    What? We are all sharing the same Glory store right now. The updated glory store will add TB title bump. UC and Cav have ALWAYS shared the same items. Right now Cav, TB and UC all share the same level of glory-

What AQ map do you run?

What bad RNG are you even talking about? Aside from not having any mystic, you've only opened a small amount of T5CC. You took Cosmic from your Act 6 selector and you have opened possible 5 10% T5CC crystals and a few 2% ones. Again, you aren't anywhere close to being ready for R3 really. You obviously aren't running high tier AQ or AW or you'd have a ton more T5CC.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Need your suggestions.

What? We are all sharing the same Glory store right now. The updated glory store will add TB title bump. UC and Cav have ALWAYS shared the same items. Right now Cav, TB and UC all share the same level of glory-

What AQ map do you run?

What bad RNG are you even talking about? Aside from not having any mystic, you've only opened a small amount of T5CC. You took Cosmic from your Act 6 selector and you have opened possible 5 10% T5CC crystals and a few 2% ones. Again, you aren't anywhere close to being ready for R3 really. You obviously aren't running high tier AQ or AW or you'd have a ton more T5CC.
    To be TB I have to join an alliance? Pfft. Pass.
    Lovejoy72 said:

Need your suggestions.

What AQ map do you run?

No, to have a better chance at curbing "bad rng" joining an alliance that does map 7x5 with epic mods gives you 10% T5CC crystals each cycle. Placing in Plat 4 and above also gives you T5CC crystals. There is effort that needs to be had in order to reach TB. One pass through Act 6 is only 25% of a T5CC.

If you aren't in an alliance, you'll have a much longer road to getting to TB. Really you're only path that is "faster" is an initial run through Abyss. Even TB didn't get a chance to get a fully formed T5CC for these new deals. Not sure why Cav players expected to have that opportunity. OP still wouldn't have be able to get to a fully formed T5CC.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★

Lovejoy72 said:

Need your suggestions.

What AQ map do you run?

No, to have a better chance at curbing "bad rng" joining an alliance that does map 7x5 with epic mods gives you 10% T5CC crystals each cycle. Placing in Plat 4 and above also gives you T5CC crystals. There is effort that needs to be had in order to reach TB. One pass through Act 6 is only 25% of a T5CC.

If you aren't in an alliance, you'll have a much longer road to getting to TB. Really you're only path that is "faster" is an initial run through Abyss. Even TB didn't get a chance to get a fully formed T5CC for these new deals. Not sure why Cav players expected to have that opportunity. OP still wouldn't have be able to get to a fully formed T5CC.
    Hmm now that you've mentioned it you're right. I. Should try looking for other alliances to boost my progression. Thanks for the info.