**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Cavalier difficulty is crazy

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
So I just became a Cav for the cyber deals and now that is over I decided to check out the Cav part on the monthly quest and holy **** this is such a drastic jump in difficulty from Uncollected. Wow . Chapter 1.1 was difficukt but manageable. Chapter 1.2 was extremely nasty and I needed several revives and boosts .. I am not even trying Chapter 2. That diss track looks like hell

Looks like becoming Cav is merely the first step and it will take me a long time until I can actually complete the Cav difficultly on the monthly quest . Still even just finishing the first chapter gives some nice rewards :)

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo on cav.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

It's called progression, but congrats on becoming cavalier!

Indeed . It would fun to see when I will be good enough to complete it :) although I doubt I would ever be good enough to actually explore it
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    dont worry you'll get to the point were cav is a walk through and you won't have to spend items.
  • Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    For cav difficulty it’s not that it’s hard it’s having the right roster and that takes a lot of time to grow. Many of us do a path with 4*s for the 10% of a t5cc in the objectives
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    It gets better
  • JessieS said:

Ok biohazard ? Damn that’s a nasty one . And we start with the most difficult fight ? Good thing I have mutants champs but cavalier is a really nasty thing. . I wish there was a level between uncollected and cavalier instead of getting dropped in the deep end

The jump from UC to Cav is comparable to the jump from Master to UC. It just doesn't look like it when you're in the middle of it. The jumps have to be big, because we only have so many difficulty tiers and a wide range of players.

You actually don't want tons of difficulty tiers either. They all cost energy and time, and if the game had twelve tiers instead of five tiers, the rewards in every tier would be lower, and thus players would have to play longer to get lower rewards per unit time. Or you'd have to lock players out of difficulties by progress, and you would then have to make a difficulty decision for the player. Suppose Cav players could never drop down and do master or UC by choice.

Also, you'll come to appreciate when a map has the hardest fight first. Because you can just reset and do it over and over again until you beat it. Whereas if the hardest fight is deep in the map this is more time consuming and costly.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

So I just became a Cav for the cyber deals and now that is over I decided to check out the Cav part on the monthly quest and holy **** this is such a drastic jump in difficulty from Uncollected. Wow . Chapter 1.1 was difficukt but manageable. Chapter 1.2 was extremely nasty and I needed several revives and boosts .. I am not even trying Chapter 2. That diss track looks like hell

Looks like becoming Cav is merely the first step and it will take me a long time until I can actually complete the Cav difficultly on the monthly quest . Still even just finishing the first chapter gives some nice rewards :)

It is a big jump, but that's partly because they nerfed uncollected when they added Cav. Same thing happened to master when they added uncollected. Congrats on getting Cavalier btw.