**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OKAY...This might sound a bit whiny but please help me here

RRK173RRK173 Posts: 84
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So...I am doing 6.2 post nerf.I am currently at final quest.I can barely make it with my full team alive till final champion boss and not to mention him.Okay...My team is getting massacred by MAGIK in the easy path...I maxed out pacify mastery to lend me a hand but most of the time I end in vain.Like I got some questions about her LIMBO

1.What determines the duration of the Limbo? If any how can I reduce it as low as possible?
2.Any methods to bypass her? (I dont have Quake,or any of those OP science champions except for Void.I do have a blade but not a consistent counter...)

Thanks in advance I will just post my roster to know whether if am I over stressing myself.

Comments

• RRK173RRK173 Posts: 84
    Lovejoy72 said:

Doesn’t falcon stop limbo?

Thanks bro I simply forgot about him...Yeah he should
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

was about to say that, but I wasn't sure. if he doesn't work, id just use a heavy damage champ and try to steamroll her
  • RRK173RRK173 Posts: 84
    edited November 2020

Lovejoy72 said:

was about to say that, but I wasn't sure. if he doesn't work, id just use a heavy damage champ and try to steamroll her
    It works sometime and otherwise not...Eg.Hyperion was an option his RNG on and class disadvantage gets me lot of time...

Also just wanna know can my roster really go past 6.2 with its current line up of champs?
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Void or Falcon could work for Magik. Sym Supreme will kill the Champion pretty easily
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Blade for magic.
  • AquaflashAquaflash Posts: 47
    Blade would be your best option if you had Stark Spidey for synergy. The Ghost Rider synergy won’t help with Magik.

Falcon (locked-in) and Warlock (infection) both have ability accuracy reduction.

Void can do the job as well, but you have to play very defensively. I have soloed a Magik miniboss in tier 4 of war in 7 hits this way. Parry, hit into her block. Only “land” a hit if you need to get out of a corner.
  • AquaflashAquaflash Posts: 47
    You could also power lock her with your Magik. You’d never have to worry about limbo then.