**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Joy to the World, the Ham is Come!

Comments

• The side event rewards really are pathetic. I get that there’s more stuff throughout the month but that really should have been extra stuff and mot jacked from side event.

But da gold tho
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike , will the new Epoch crystals have a 2020 crystal variant? And will it be only 3*s of that year or 3*s let out over the time the contest started?
  • Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115
    Wait so the WHALES get MORE rewards and progress further while they leave us in the dust??!!?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

In terms of gifting, will players be allowed to gift a single account using alt accounts, assuming the alts are played by them and only them, and if a huge amount of alt accounts are doing this (basically farmed alts with the purpose of gifting a single account) all ran by a single player, will this be flagged up and potentially banned for, or is it fine since all accounts are ran by 1 and only 1 member

Sorry I missed this earlier. This is not against the rules (only the spirit of the gifting event) assuming it's all legit. If there's anything fraudulent about it, then we will take action.
    And there’s no chance of something coming across as fraudulent even when accounts are all from the single person and resulting in accidental bans due to flagging? @Kabam Miike
    They're not going to go into specifics about detection methods. ;)
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Odinson9 said:

Wait so the WHALES get MORE rewards and progress further while they leave us in the dust??!!?

If you are talking about the gifting events, its always been that way.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ok seriously, why is the side event so pathetic? It doesn’t even look worth doing
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    The Side quest looks lame. Arena and everything else looks great.
    Hopefully the gifts are good enough to compensate for the lack of rewards here.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    December side events have always been lackluster. But the other awesome calenders gifts and gifting event/crystals make up for it.
  • Hopefully the gifts are good enough to compensate for the lack of rewards here.

Yes Hopefully
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike These are typos in the alliance rank rewards tables right...? Supposed to be T5 Basic Catalyst Fragments... not Class?

• TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    Will Jessica Jones be added as a playable character?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    The solo gifting rewards look kinda good, how much units do you think eill be needed for the 1k 6* shards?
    Kerneas said:

The solo gifting rewards look kinda good, how much units do you think eill be needed for the 1k 6* shards?

Around 3000 units I guess.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    This is proving to be an amazing month!!
    Gifting, I love the gifting event.
    Based on the rewards I think the sidequest will be very nice to do, that might hold some very nice new champions for me.
    Free stuff is always nice, no matter what it is!
    Arena's!! I love arena's that use your 1 and 2 stars.

But most of all. Thank you so much for returning the gifting event. A lot of my family and friends play this game and this was always such a fun period. Guess there are going to be a lot of playstore cards under the christmas tree this year!

From the looks of it from this post, really nice job Kabam !!
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Some people are going to have great luck with them Epoch Cavs - I'm assuming we get to pick the year which is pretty cool.

5k 6* shards from a 1-2* arena is cool.
    Next month should be nice.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,829 ★★★★★
    What’s inside the greater gifting crystals?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

ANNIVERSARY WEEK SHARD ARENAS
    Use your 1 and 2-Star Champions to earn 4,5, and 6-Star Crystal shards in special Anniversary Crystal Arenas!

All Summoners Level 5 and above can take part in the 4-Star Shard Arena to earn 2000 4-Star Crystal Shards. Summoners that have earned the title of Proven or above can take part in the 5-Star Arena to earn up to 10,000 5-Star Shards, while Summoners that have achieved the rank of Uncollected or above can compete for up to 5,000 6-Star Shards!

Starts: 12/10/2020 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)
    Ends: 12/17/2020 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)

Wait a minute.
    "can compete for up to" ?

Are those 5 and 6 stars shards ranked rewards ??
    Because at first glance I thought they would be in the milestones but not sure anymore....
    Milestones.
  • Pest_1Pest_1 Posts: 63
    edited November 2020
    For gifting event- is it one point per unit spent on gifts?
    Or how much will a point “cost”.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Pest_1 said:

For gifting event- is it one point per unit spent on gifts?
    Or how much will a point “cost”.

Typically depends on what’s gifted, iirc it’s usually really random pointless stuff Like arena boost crystals that offer the best unit to point ratio, but of course nobody is going to want those so you typically have to settle for lesser unit to point ratios if swapping.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

ANNIVERSARY WEEK SHARD ARENAS
    Use your 1 and 2-Star Champions to earn 4,5, and 6-Star Crystal shards in special Anniversary Crystal Arenas!

All Summoners Level 5 and above can take part in the 4-Star Shard Arena to earn 2000 4-Star Crystal Shards. Summoners that have earned the title of Proven or above can take part in the 5-Star Arena to earn up to 10,000 5-Star Shards, while Summoners that have achieved the rank of Uncollected or above can compete for up to 5,000 6-Star Shards!

Starts: 12/10/2020 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)
    Ends: 12/17/2020 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)

Wait a minute.
    "can compete for up to" ?

Are those 5 and 6 stars shards ranked rewards ??
    Because at first glance I thought they would be in the milestones but not sure anymore....
    I agree with your interpretation.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I’d still hope @Kabam Miike or someone will tell us the cutoff for gifting rank rewards for alliance and solo
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'd like to get that 5* or 6* Thanos or Kang, but feel like some people who already have either will get them. I just wish there was a chance for other players to at least get a Thanos or Kang, even if only as 1*, 2*, 3*, or 4*.

I'm going to try my best, but set my expectations at an appropriate level and if somehow I manage to get a 5* or 6* Thanos or Kang I'll celebrate, but if not then at least by setting my expectations reasonable I won't suffer disappointment.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    What level do you have to be to gift? 15?
  • The 14 day cut off for the alliance gifting event is before the current AW season ends. That will prevent players moving in-between seasons without missing out on the gifting event.
    Can you change it to a 10 day cut off instead?