**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you Kabam mike

Thank you for finally listening and upgrading the summoner sigil. It was long over due.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

what on earth are these

give up a five star for 750 6* shards! Cav players get screwed or get Thronebreaker!

Well technically 10k 5* shards is a whole 5* crystal. At most if you dupe a 5* you're only getting 550 6* shards. So you're coming out 200 shards ahead.

I mean right now as well you are having to spend 2K 4* shards for 1k 5* shards.

It's still a terrible deal period.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Cavalier title goes brrrrrr

Too many r's
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Unio77 said:

Terribly disappointed with the disrespect cav players are receiving. After yesterday's flop of CM deals we yet again receive another slap to the face.

Good thing the amount of time I invest in this game has dropped after I completed act 6. At this point I don't even care.

Anyone see the irony here?
    If you could care to enlighten us on the irony, it would be very much appreciated.
    @jdeck59
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    the only reason i did the sigil here recently was because i had a lot of expiring items and i needed the storage boost for a week or so more to plan my content out.

i can appreciate the improvements and i'm curious what the new Test of the Thronebreaker will bring. but i don't see much in terms of being a value representing the real money spent to acquire the sigil.

if i had to renew based on this, i wouldn't. i'll just try to manage the inventory better so i'm not forced into getting the sigil again.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

what on earth are these

give up a five star for 750 6* shards! Cav players get screwed or get Thronebreaker!

It's not unreasonable to think that people who are Thronebreaker are generally not too concerned with the flow of 5*s. Mind you, I get that it's steep. Still, it's on par with a 4* for 1k 5* Shards. 250 less, mind you.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

the only reason i did the sigil here recently was because i had a lot of expiring items and i needed the storage boost for a week or so more to plan my content out.

i can appreciate the improvements and i'm curious what the new Test of the Thronebreaker will bring. but i don't see much in terms of being a value representing the real money spent to acquire the sigil.

if i had to renew based on this, i wouldn't. i'll just try to manage the inventory better so i'm not forced into getting the sigil again.

upgraded money from the single fight deadpool weekly quest.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Too many r's
    How many “chuggas” are you supposed to say before “choo choo”
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Too many r's
    How many “chuggas” are you supposed to say before “choo choo”
    chugga chugga chugga chugga choo choo
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Well I am a cav player myself and I was thinking aboutayne getting a deal, but after seeing the atrocities of yesterday it was better not to.
    The sigil upgrade at this point didn't even count as one.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    I don't get why Cavs are complaining about. One offer is awful and inconsequential. There is an audience for it however which is why it's there. As for the other well pretty much all the 6*s that most would take take to r3 and thus reach the next progression title are in the basic pool. If u did want to buy a featured crystal, you would only be losing out on 2000 6* once every 2 weeks which let's be honest ain't all that.