**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Nothing on my purchases ever work.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,190 ★★★★★

@GroundedWisdom don’t forget we are talking about players who beat act 6 already and earned the title. No one is asking you to sell the title. Just remove that silly RNG based six star R3 requirement from the throne Breaker title that makes no sense.

It makes absolute sense, especially after they toned down Act 6.
    It’s nice to have a job where you can sit all day and do nothing but post nonsense.
    Glad you enjoy your work.

Careful guys, don't argue with groundedwisdom too much, or else they'll shut down the feed for being too "toxic"...

No, people are free to agree or disagree. Being toxic is when people start getting personal and insulting with others. Which isn't just related to me. It's anytime it happens. We're all responsible for what we say.
    edited November 2020
    Scholia said:

@GroundedWisdom don’t forget we are talking about players who beat act 6 already and earned the title. No one is asking you to sell the title. Just remove that silly RNG based six star R3 requirement from the throne Breaker title that makes no sense.

It makes absolute sense, especially after they toned down Act 6.
    It’s nice to have a job where you can sit all day and do nothing but post nonsense.
    Glad you enjoy your work.
    I think you misunderstood. He means you. 95% certain on that..

You do realize I'm aware, right?
  • lastson087lastson087 Posts: 3
    I'm sure it's been mentioned but all it would take to alleviate this debacle is a single 10% T5CC selector included in the unit deals and a 10% T5CC selector for every Odin purchased.

Please do right by your Cavalier customer base Kabam. We are very loyal customers and want to make you lots of money. All we ask in return is fair compensation.
    Jank39 said:

Jank39 said:

Theronin said:

Totally useless deals for the F2p players

Right, because they don't need 5*s, 6*s, AGs, and Sigs.
    A huge number of us (Cavalier players pushing for throne breaker) have no need for more random 5 or even 6 star champs. We need t5cc shards... and specific class of shards to progress. These deals are targeted at new Cavalier players by the look of things. I think that's the main issue. But fair enough, maybe Kabam marketing have come up with a plan to ignore a certain segment of players as they think they will make more money that way. But... we do have the right to provide feedback in the vain hope it may help us either long or short term.
    Well, they're the most rare Resource first off. Secondly, the Offers are for everyone from newly-Cav and up. So that would make it spades easier for that hurdle for everyone.
    You've literally not addressed any of my points regarding experienced cavalier players not needing certain resources and being ignored so not sure why you bothered replying 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️ and getting random 5* makes what hurdle easier...? I honestly don't know if you don't understand or just enjoy making disingenuous arguments 🤔
    It's not disingenuous. It's logical. Cavalier Offers are for anyone who is Cavalier. Newly to Vet. Which means it's not just personally tailored for people trying to hit TB. They added SOME T5CCs. Adding too much bypasses months of work for EVERYONE able to buy them. Am I saying the Deals are perfect? No. This whole idea that they shouldn't include things we can't use personally is pretty unilateral. My point was, if they add too much T5CC, everyone bypasses the work, not just the people close to the hump. It accelerates anyone capable of buying them.
    Then you have a bunch of people hitting TB much faster than they should and it's the whole cycle all over again.
    zeezee57 said:

A

Jank39 said:

Jank39 said:

Theronin said:

Totally useless deals for the F2p players

Right, because they don't need 5*s, 6*s, AGs, and Sigs.
    A huge number of us (Cavalier players pushing for throne breaker) have no need for more random 5 or even 6 star champs. We need t5cc shards... and specific class of shards to progress. These deals are targeted at new Cavalier players by the look of things. I think that's the main issue. But fair enough, maybe Kabam marketing have come up with a plan to ignore a certain segment of players as they think they will make more money that way. But... we do have the right to provide feedback in the vain hope it may help us either long or short term.
    Well, they're the most rare Resource first off. Secondly, the Offers are for everyone from newly-Cav and up. So that would make it spades easier for that hurdle for everyone.
    You've literally not addressed any of my points regarding experienced cavalier players not needing certain resources and being ignored so not sure why you bothered replying 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️ and getting random 5* makes what hurdle easier...? I honestly don't know if you don't understand or just enjoy making disingenuous arguments 🤔
    It's not disingenuous. It's logical. Cavalier Offers are for anyone who is Cavalier. Newly to Vet. Which means it's not just personally tailored for people trying to hit TB. They added SOME T5CCs. Adding too much bypasses months of work for EVERYONE able to buy them. Am I saying the Deals are perfect? No. This whole idea that they shouldn't include things we can't use personally is pretty unilateral. My point was, if they add too much T5CC, everyone bypasses the work, not just the people close to the hump. It accelerates anyone capable of buying them.
    Get real dude, you're not new here so why even pretend you don't have a clue? In a month all the nonsense you're spilling now will be forgotten when anyone, cav or TB or UC can buy their way to big rewards in gifting. This could've been handled a number of ways because anyone could've seen this coming. The second they released the glory changes with cav and UC lumped together i started pushing to explore 6.2 gunning for TB before this **** storm blew in. In the end this hurts kabam a lot more than the players who didn't spend on this junk. They're losing on real sales, the players aren't losing anything tangible.
    How many people can "buy their way to big rewards" in Gifting? Think numbers. As for the Glory, people keep saying UC is lumped together, but that is because Cav is not Thronebreaker. Money doesn't change the fact that they have a game to balance. Otherwise, screw the balance. Just give people whatever they want because they are willing to spend, and let the game go down the crapper.
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138

Threads get derailed all on their own. People can't agree or disagree without being ignorant or making it personal.
    In any event, we can move on from the subject of me. So what is it people wanted to see? Some people stated that, but just calling it a slap in the face and venting isn't really giving them much to go on. Including some suggestions would help. Expecting them to pull the Sale or remove the R3 requirements aren't really reasonable ideas. What should it have included?

I agree that complaining alone does nothing, but I’ve been following the thread and a few have suggested selectors. That’s what I anticipated for the Odin deals after the build-up over the past month. I bought those selector deals with confidence in the hope that the Odin package would be 10% selectors and to me that’s the biggest let down. That would be the correction I’d like to see and the correction I think they could make the easiest. As a full stack mobile app developer myself, it’s not a hard task for Kabam to implement. They basically have that deal in the TB offer already. They just need to change the TB Odin selector from 20 to 10 percent and they’d at least get 200 bucks from me for that alone.
This discussion has been closed.