**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where yall getting your t5cc?

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
Cavalier difficulty event quest gives a random 10% if you beat it all, once a month. If you divide 12 months by 6 classes thats 2 per class a year on average. 20% a year? So Ive gotta grind 5 years this method to get a set. Thats not sounding like a good method. Whats the secret?

Comments

• Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    edited November 2020
    Abyss
    100% act 6
    Variant 5
    You get another 10% monthly in the objectives. This month you have to use 4*s in cav difficulty for 1 path each section
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Story progression and I've been snagging the deals that have popped up over the last few months. Those 10% selectors have helped.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Each chapter of Act 6 gives 25% for explore. Recent Variants also give 25% for explore. Cav EQ and Cav 4* challenge objective award 10% each.

Dr. Zola
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Per week:
    AQ: 2-10% based on M7/modifiers
    (This doesn’t include Rank Rewards as you have to have a ton of prestige for that)

Per month:
    Cav: 10%
    Cav objective: 10%
    Legendary side quest: 6-10%
    AW: plat 4+ gets some iirc

Permanent content:
    V5: 25%
    V6: most likely 25%
    AOL completion: 1 full
    AOL Exploration: 2 full
    6.1 Exploration: 25%
    6.2 Exploration: 25%
    6.3 Exploration: 25%
    6.4 Exploration: 25%
    Act 6 Exploration: 1 full
    Don’t remember if there is any for Act 6 completion.

This is all from memory, so I may have missed a few sources
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Initial clear of act 6, exploration of individual chapters of act 6, exploration of V5, monthly cav quest exploration, the special cav challenge, and also omega boss rush. These are the quests/events I picked up mine from.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aq is my source, currently 12% a week, will be 23% after the update
  • KarmaConnectKarmaConnect Posts: 48
    edited November 2020
    To guarantee at least 1x t5cc you need either:
    -300x 2% t5cc fragment crystals
    -120x 5% t5cc fragment crystals
    -60x 10% t5cc fragment crystals
    -24x 25% t5cc frgament crystals

The only Gurateed t5cc in this game is the Abyss. Dont listen to people who say that you should complete variant 5 and act 6. If RNG is not on your side you might not even get close to forming a full t5cc after all that wasted time.