**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam’s outlook toward cavalier players

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I know many cavalier players are upset about the offers. I certainly didn’t spend what I expected, considering the unit and cash offers were worse than July 4. If you’ve been paying attention, Kabam has let us know how they plan to treat cavalier players moving forward. You might be unhappy with certain offers, bad/no communication, or the widening gap between whales and others.

What does Kabam have to earn back the goodwill of jilted Cavalier players? It can be summed up with three simple words: gifts for you. To save time moving forward, I’ll abbreviate as GFY, because there’s a lot going on right now and this will be a long post.

The release notes say there’s going to be a special Christmas surprise for summoners. If you’re cavalier, that means GFY.

December’s big event? Gifting. You and your cavalier alliance mates can work together. Even bigger GFY.

You didn’t like the 1000 unit offer of mundane rank up resources and RNG shards? Well, GFY - you just got a free t2a off the monthly calendar. They do this every month! Plus there’s a holiday calendar and anniversary calendar.

The cash offers aren’t as good as July 4? Kabam is clear in the initial announcement - GFY. These shards and catalysts are just gifts for you on top of regular units. Bonuses, really.

And don’t forget that the anniversary is coming up. As we finish the sixth year of the contest, Kabam has a special profile pic and title as one more GFY.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

So what your saying is that cavaliers should ignore the hyped but lame cyber weekend, ignore that uncollected and Cavalier are lumped together in glory, ignore that the summoner sigil upgraded every category but Cavalier, but be happy because there’s an extra calendar for everyone, so stop mining for T5CC and be happy. This isn’t a Bobby McFerrin concert, it’s a slap in the face of folks who worked hard for weeks to get a pack of Newports and some puma sweats for their trouble.

Upgraded in every category? They added Thronebreaker, and Conqueror will get a T4CC for 2 Basics instead of 3. That's it.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    And i agree with GW here. I have had a few at length discussions with some people that are Thronebreaker, not able to become so due to RNG even though theyre putting in the work, and those who are relatively-not so close to abyss etc. I think that in a perfect world the title should have been given to those who had obtained “The Abyss Stared Back“ and “Breaker of Thrones”. But all this complaining is absurd. This is what happened when cav was introduced. A new ceiling for titles gets released, they get better rewards. Its simple.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I am only here to count who gets most disagrees.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

I'm Cavalier and I couldn't care less. Honestly happy to save my units lol. I opened a 6* and got a dupe of deadpool x and realized I can get trash luck without spending money or burning units.

I pulled Mags. Can't complain. Not after the buff at least.
  • lucalatlucalat Posts: 3
    I’m really upset! I just realized that there were different offers for the thronebrakers respect cavaliers.
    I already bought the offers and looking at the difference is crazy!
    I already completed act 6 and abyss months ago and I have several 6 stars, but no one to rank 3 because of the mismatch between my cata class 5 and my rooster, and it depends on lucky! And so I cannot have the same offer of a thronebraker because I didn’t have the luck to find a champion to rank 3! And this will bring to have a wider difference on players based on lucky and not on the game!
    I’m really disappointed, this difference it is insane! I would really have a feedback Kabam on how you would manage it. I think that it will bring to go out definitely from the game!
    I hope there will be a compensation for that! Or let me know how I can ask to be refund! I didn’t play at Las Vegas, I’m playing a game that SHOULD NOT BE A GAMBLE!
    Thank you for a real feedback!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    This took me far too long to get, it’s quite funny though.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

People had a 2 month window in between the announcement of TB and Black Friday to push 100% act 6 (which was drastically nerfed) or abyss (which has more or less been entirely figured out by the player base and a wealth of knowledge exists to help the community) for a T5CC and they’re still going to complain? If you aren’t doing endgame content then what makes you think you deserve endgame relevance? Put the work in and you will get the perks, it’s quite simple lol

Problem is I need R3 6* for that content or loads of recources... Act 6 100% would cost me about 100k units grandmaster alone cost me 45 revives...
    If the grandmaster take u so many reviews I’m wil go as far and said u don’t even deserve to be cavalier progressives
This discussion has been closed.