**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Joy to the World, the Ham is Come!

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited November 2020

The 14 day cut off for the alliance gifting event is before the current AW season ends. That will prevent players moving in-between seasons without missing out on the gifting event.
    Can you change it to a 10 day cut off instead?

Thats not how it works.
    The event lasts for more than 14 days
    Edit, actually no, but the problem is that you are just wrong about everything here
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Voltolos said:

The 14 day cut off for the alliance gifting event is before the current AW season ends. That will prevent players moving in-between seasons without missing out on the gifting event.

Thats not how it works.
    Edit, actually no, but the problem is that you are just wrong about everything here
    Just trying to understand some of this 14 day cutoff as well.

If the gifting event starts on the 21st and i join a new alliance on the 10th then my point contributions will start on the 24th.

My question is will i be eligible for any alliance milestones already reached prior to my contributions counting?
    Ex my alliance hits milestone 6 by the time my eligibility begins, once i add points later on can i still claim the first 6 milestones?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Frosty said:

Voltolos said:

Thats not how it works.

If the gifting event starts on the 21st and i join a new alliance on the 10th then my point contributions will start on the 24th.

My question is will i be eligible for any alliance milestones already reached prior to my contributions counting?
    Ex my alliance hits milestone 6 by the time my eligibility begins, once i add points later on can i still claim the first 6 milestones?
    Yes I'm pretty sure you will be able to get all the rewards as long as you join 14 days before the event ends
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Voltolos said:

Frosty said:

Voltolos said:

Thats not how it works.

Yes I'm pretty sure you will be able to get all the rewards as long as you join 14 days before the event ends
    Appreciate it. That's what i assumed and hoped but just didn't seem to clarify it much in the details
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163
    I’m very curious because I’ve found some information about last year’s crystal but very very curious what will be in the gifting crystals this year

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Someone please explain me why the Legendary Side Event has a BIG fat zero 6* Shards and to make things worse the Epic has 500 6* shards LOL. this make no sense whatsoever. because for the past 3-4 months side event been averaging 5000 6 shards. there is absolutely no clear explanation to such drastic decrease. please don't tell me because the december special calendars will have tons of 6 star shards, or because this is the first time we could get cavalier crystals from the side event, just makes no sense. at all.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    What level do you need to be to gift. Is it still 15?
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    Why the epic side quest has a bit more rewards than the legendary side quest?
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Que:can we gift people if we are not in an ally for just solo rewards and not alli rewards?
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    edited November 2020
    I planned to change my alliance to another one after the season, but now I am worry about taking the rewards from alliance gifting event. This 14 days restriction forces me to find new alliance right after the season to get the rewards. But usually searching for new alliance takes more time.
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    It’s only me all gifting rewards have a few t2a fragments? Similar as BF offers. I’ve missed more t2a inside them
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I just want to know the rank rewards cutoff.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

I maybe wrong, but last year, we got automatically entered into the ranked rewards. There are no cutoffs.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

I maybe wrong, but last year, we got automatically entered into the ranked rewards. There are no cutoffs.
    There was definitely a point that they instituted alliance cutoffs, at a minimum, because our score increased year to year and our percentile rank dropped. Looks like it was 20,000 based on a YouTube video
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Which champions are in the Enoch Crystal ?
  • vVv_LeadervVv_Leader Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike Looking at the Alliance Milestones, the numbers for both Alliance & individual thresholds seem to be double those of last year. For example - 275 Units at 20,000 and 80,000 in 2019 and 40,000 and 160,000 respectively this year, while the individual minimum was 460 and 2660 and its now 920 and 5220.

Have the points received for each type of gift also doubled to match or are you requiring 2x the gifting for the same rewards?

Could you post the item list and the points each would receive from gifting so that people can plan ahead of time?
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    Will 7day anniversary and 14day holiday calendars be based on your progression level?

I assume christmas gift will be as it was previous years
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Can I still gift to my friend in a different alliance? Any limitations there?
  • OzymandasOzymandas Posts: 80

Pest_1 said:

For gifting event- is it one point per unit spent on gifts?
    Or how much will a point “cost”.

Typically depends on what’s gifted, iirc it’s usually really random pointless stuff Like arena boost crystals that offer the best unit to point ratio, but of course nobody is going to want those so you typically have to settle for lesser unit to point ratios if swapping.
    That's how alliance rewards have worked in the past but it would be nice to have some more insight regarding the solo rewards.

If I'm aiming for the last solo milestone, how much should I expect to spend? 35,000 units? It would be nice to know now, while freebies are attached to the unit offers. If I had to wait until Tuesday for an answer, I'm not going to spend for just units.
  • OzymandasOzymandas Posts: 80
    Question: in past years, I recall this 2 week event playing out as a week long event that refreshed itself after 7 days, giving us another 7 days to chase rewards again. Will this be the case again?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    bdawg923 said:

No limitations. You can.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★

bdawg923 said:

No limitations. You can.
    Thanks
  • Soulreaver42Soulreaver42 Posts: 46
    Regarding the Anniversary Week Crystal Shard Arenas, will the shards be in the milestones or the rank rewards? If it is a mix of both, where will the bulk of the shards be?
  • Oh, god... The anniversary week is the exact same as my exam schedule... Can't you guys make it a bit longer?
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Not sure if this has been covered but... are you locked out of milestones if your alliance hits them editor you’re eligible to receive them?