**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I 1 of the first people to R3 this champ? (Throne breaker rankup)

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★

I only had a Skill T5CC (I've finished Act 6 but not abyss) and my best skill 6 stars were Duped winter soldier and unduped night thrasher.

Them suddenly, opened her after completing act 6. Don't have her as a 5 star so just decided to do it for the Throne breaker deals

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I know a few people that have taken her to R3. Definitely not one of the first but a worthwhile rank up imo and a champ I think a lot of people still sleep on. Took mine to R2 yesterday actually
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Someone in my ally has her at r3, think quite a few do, but still a pretty unique choice
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    She is not the best skill champion but fun to play like elsa and Ronin.
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    Gotta give you props on being non-conventional. Obviously not the best skill champ to bring up but definitely a fun person to play.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Yup, so far I've loved using her. Though I personally feel (as mostly a non spender) that even the throne breaker cyber weekend cache deals weren't great. Like I mean the single featured 5 star for the 10k unit deal imo is a downgrade compared to the 20k units given out on 4th July
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    No, you are not the first. I saw someone on the leaderboard with a R3 Sig200 BWDO

Congrats!
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Well I dont have a single rank 3. Or rank 2. yall know Im talking about 6 stars right?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    She’s super popular among skill champs. If you pull her she’s an automatic r3, we have several in my alliance