**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The ultimate rivalry: Longshot vs Morningstar!

13»

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Morningstar
    Qacob said:

I think I might have just caused a civil war.

Sorry guys.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Morningstar

They are both trash 🥱

what a wonderful first forum comment
    Thx girl 😘
    but I’m genuinely curious as to why you think both are trash
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Morningstar
    Rookiie said:

Qacob said:

I think I might have just caused a civil war.

Sorry guys.

I have no idea why everyone thinks I prefer longshot. I even said I thought MS is better. But as I've said, those animations are atrocious.
    Morningstar

They are both trash 🥱

Thx girl 😘
    Why? Lol it's obvious. Longshot has zero utility. Flashy numbers, WOW! Only in buff heavy matchups. MS has a terrible ramp up that is only viable in Incursions or non-important content. Bench Tier material for me. She's alright when ramped. Alright.
    terrible ramp up? Are you mad? 3-4 fights depending on who you bring, with the payoff being life steal, big red numbers, unblockable sp2, great block prof, energy resistance and more, not to mention her bleed immunity.

What constitutes non important content anyway?
    edited November 2020
    Morningstar

They are both trash 🥱

Thx girl 😘
    Why? Lol it's obvious. Longshot has zero utility. Flashy numbers, WOW! Only in buff heavy matchups. MS has a terrible ramp up that is only viable in Incursions or non-important content. Bench Tier material for me. She's alright when ramped. Alright.
    terrible ramp up? Are you mad? 3-4 fights depending on who you bring, with the payoff being life steal, big red numbers, unblockable sp2, great block prof, energy resistance and more, not to mention her bleed immunity.

Usually 4 fights, most people dont have a ranked up guillotine. For me its 5 because I only own the unawakened 6*. Perhaps that's why I prefer using LS.
    Morningstar
    Qacob said:

They are both trash 🥱

Thx girl 😘

Usually 4 fights, most people dont have a ranked up guillotine. For me its 5 because I only own the 6*. Perhaps that's why I prefer using LS.
    Yeah, the awakened ability is very helpful since it also gives the buff copier
    Morningstar
    Also @SpideyFunko @Rookiie I voted. Happy now? Yeah, that's what I thought. So BACK OFF.
    Morningstar
    Qacob said:

Also @SpideyFunko @Rookiie I voted. Happy now? Yeah, that's what I thought. So BACK OFF.

I DID WILL YOU STOP
    Morningstar

Qacob said:

I DID WILL YOU STOP
    Fine. Finey fine fine FINE.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Longshot

They are both trash 🥱

Thx girl 😘

Lol, this guy. You're literally the same dude that disses g99 based on rAmPuP
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Longshot
    longshot for me
    Morningstar
    Kill_Grey said:

They are both trash 🥱

Thx girl 😘

Lol, this guy. You're literally the same dude that disses g99 based on rAmPuP
    Different kinds of ramp up
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Let’s be honest they both garb lol
    Morningstar
    You know what, this thread has convinced me, that if I ever awaken my 6* MS I will r2 her. That is a promise.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Morningstar
    @OneManArmy Wow, the disrespect.. can you believe these people? Comparing the Queen to Longshot?? :)