**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unfair 2020 gifting requirements

Please correct me if I am wrong but season ends December 8/9 but the 14 day requirement to be in an alliance a member needs to be part of the alliance by December 7.

This will not allow for any recruitment, alliance changes. Most alliances at the the end of season make changes to improve alliance but this will cause a significant disadvantage that players that get removed/want to leave alliance and will be stuck not being able to receive rewards or contribute to an alliance for gifting event.
I agree with having a requirement but Kabam should shorten to maybe 7 days to allow for recruitment off season and be fair to all players.
Thank you.

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    The event alone will last 14 days. There is enough time for recruitment, you'll just have to wait a little longer with sending gifts if you want to contribute to the alliance event
  • DrkaraDrkara Posts: 78
    Voltolos said:

The event alone will last 14 days. There is enough time for recruitment, you'll just have to wait a little longer with sending gifts if you want to contribute to the alliance event

Thanks I forgot about that. But still will affect alliances/players if it takes several days to find new ones. As an officer it’s taken a week or more. Personally wouldn’t affect me, more concerned for alli and individual players. Gifting rewards last year were good, wouldn’t want anyone to miss an opportunity for rewards.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Drkara said:

Voltolos said:

Thanks I forgot about that. But still will affect alliances/players if it takes several days to find new ones. As an officer it’s taken a week or more. Personally wouldn’t affect me, more concerned for alli and individual players. Gifting rewards last year were good, wouldn’t want anyone to miss an opportunity for rewards.
    Most of the rewards are in the solo event now, the alliance component is significantly reduced.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Direct all your frustrations to the cheaters that made the event this way in the first place.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Ya i wanted to join a new ally but now think i cant
  • DrkaraDrkara Posts: 78
    Gardener said:

Ya i wanted to join a new ally but now think i cant

Yeah I think this be an issue next week. Hopefully kabam reads this and adjust the 14 day requirement.
  • 14 requirement before being able to gift won’t prevent anyone from switching alliances after AW season ends. Just don’t delay your switch until too close to beginning of next AW season (do it within the first several days, week at most, after AW ends).