**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Curse of the MAN-THING!

ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 1,018 ★★★★
Before this weekend, I had a sig 80 6*Man-Thing, all natural dupes. I brought him to R2 with hopes that would break the curse.

Then, this weekend, this happened:

I picked Sunspot for the sig levels.

Then, I opened two 6* basics and this happened:

Yes, that’s right. Two of the champs I didn’t pick in the nexus both appeared in the next two basics I opened.

So, here I am with a sig 100 Man-Thing.

I mean, I like the champ. I honestly do. He needs tuning (please, Kabam, PLEASE), but c’mon. I’ve now technically pulled Man-Thing 7 times.

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS FUN.

I have a mystic T5CC and I’m

wondering if I should just accept my fate and go all in on Man-Thing, or if I should use my T5CC on my unduped Doom.

YOU GUYS PICK.

I will do what you guys tell me to do and post pics and videos after.

Curse of the MAN-THING! 149 votes

Bring Man-Thing to R3!! Accept your fate!!
44%
DrZolaBitterSteelADDIS0NSungjAspenShadowstrikeMhd20034ThatGuyYouSaw235MasterduxThunderGodDuke_SilverCyborgNinja135JumpthesharkrdxevilMoosetiptroniczeezee57RockyshockysilentagpigupompomRookiie 67 votes
Bring unduped Doom to R3, you moron.
55%
SnakeEyes69Haji_SaabMagicBentonWorld EaterRazorDevilGhostspider231SIlverProfessorAjisdopeGK_23nameplasLvernon15Mqc19Ab_Samadborntohula16wegnerkDragonMCOCDogfoodLidMoot4LifeBrokenWicket329 82 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    How good is he? I’ve got one who doesn’t see much use
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    For funzies
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    had that happen to me with IMIW. he was in both my Nexus and I passed him twice but then pulled a 6* version of him on the next basic smh lol
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 463 ★★★
    Profile pic checks out
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Doom is undeniably the better champion, but if you enjoy playing with your Man-thing that much, then go for it.

I do love playing with my man thing, but sometimes it's just lacking, and I'm really not impressed. I've seen bgs man thing, and it's pretty awesome and useful, but mine never sees use :(
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Doom is undeniably the better champion, but if you enjoy playing with your Man-thing that much, then go for it.

I do love playing with my man thing, but sometimes it's just lacking, and I'm really not impressed. I've seen bgs man thing, and it's pretty awesome and useful, but mine never sees use :(
    I get what you mean. All you've got to do is chuck some materials on your Man-thing so he can be upgraded to the next level. You should see a noticeable increase in performance!
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★

Maybe you should try using boosts on your Man-Thing.
  • PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    Innuendos
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    edited November 2020

I have THE POWER!!!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I have THE POWER!!!

Not anymore
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Oops meant to press doom
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Why is this a question? Doom is just MILES ahead of Man-Thing.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    ADDIS0N said:

Before this weekend, I had a sig 80 6*Man-Thing, all natural dupes. I brought him to R2 with hopes that would break the curse.

Then, this weekend, this happened:

I picked Sunspot for the sig levels.

Then, I opened two 6* basics and this happened:

Yes, that’s right. Two of the champs I didn’t pick in the nexus both appeared in the next two basics I opened.

So, here I am with a sig 100 Man-Thing.

I mean, I like the champ. I honestly do. He needs tuning (please, Kabam, PLEASE), but c’mon. I’ve now technically pulled Man-Thing 7 times.

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS FUN.

I have a mystic T5CC and I’m

wondering if I should just accept my fate and go all in on Man-Thing, or if I should use my T5CC on my unduped Doom.

YOU GUYS PICK.

I will do what you guys tell me to do and post pics and videos after.
    Answer the call of your Man-Thing
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Show us R3 Man Thing, I have duped r1 and I just dont get it!
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Man I don't wanna call you moron.

I just wanma say bring doom to higher rank. He is very helpful champ, m sure u know that already.
    &
    Boy i loved that u choose miles. His buff is one of the most anticipated.
    And it will be toits!
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    There are what, hundreds or thousands of Doom R3 out there. I am sick and tired of seeing his face out there, everyone got an r2/r3 or r5 version of him. Doom isnt even that good!

Do Man-Thing just for the pure awesomeness out of it! For the glory of armor breaks and poison! Because he is sig 100 and if you dont use him on attack he will be a pain in defence.
    Everyone loves the odd 6* rank 3s, and you got an awesome one to do!!

(Yes i am salty for i only have doom as a 4*....)

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Which man thing are we talking about exactly ?
  • Bring Man-Thing to R3!! Accept your fate!!
    I'm running 5/5 Mystic Dispersion and find Manthing great fun. Often gets a kill on AW defence as well in t3.