**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Abyss First Time Completion (I need help)

ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I have questions and I need your helps and advices ;

1- I have 6 star rank 2 aegon but 34sig is it enough for abyss ?

2- I dont have Nick Fury so İnvisible woman is it too hard with Aegon ?

3- Need Team advices...
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I heard Torch can do invisible woman. Isn't that right, @Haji_Saab ?
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    You've got a lot of time to ramp up your Aegon so sig 34 should be fine. If you have Sym Supreme he's apparently better for the easy path than Doom. Torch or Aegon should be good for Invisible Woman
  • Ollieb3Ollieb3 Posts: 23
    edited November 2020
    1 - it’s gonna take a lot more time to ramp him up than the 5* so probably mean spending a few more revives at the start, to save yourself a few at the end, I’d be tempted because he will be fully ramped by the time you get to some of the more difficult fights

2 - I also had this worry, but when I got there I would go as far as to say she is extremely easy with aegon, the power stings do barely any damage, so heal up to make the fights last longer, I’m pretty sure the fight only cost me 4 revives, and I could’ve done better

3 - I wish I had only taken void OR torch instead of both, then used the other space for a synergy boost. Secondly I don’t have doom so I was forced to take symb supreme, turned out he was amazing for all the fights you need him in
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yes he can. Bait sp1, block both hits to build smoulders, don’t use specials, keep out of nova flames.. run willpower for free heal. Don’t get killed as most of the damage comes in the last 50 hits.
    İs Human Torch not stun by power siting ? How is this possible ? ı wonder.
    Gmonkey said:

Do you have sym supreme? He is much better than doom for initial completion, can solo venom the duck, sp3 after sp3. Void was good for cyclops and imiw.
    Note I ran this last night and today.

I have SS but which one should I replace ?
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Replace Doom with Sym Supreme
    edited November 2020
    Haji_Saab said:

Elwind said:

Haji_Saab said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yes he can. Bait sp1, block both hits to build smoulders, don’t use specials, keep out of nova flames.. run willpower for free heal. Don’t get killed as most of the damage comes in the last 50 hits.
    İs Human Torch not stun by power siting ? How is this possible ? ı wonder.
    His incinerates count as debuffs. If you have debuffs on opponent, no stun. That's why it is important to not enter nova form.
    Oh Thanks.Which team do you recommend btw ?