**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is void now?

I just got Void as a recent uncollected and used the generic i got from the gamma spending on him. I'm just wondering if that was a mistake as I see all this good stuff about him from the past but with all the new champs with the abilities to do the things that he can like warlocks heal block and dooms power control I wonder if he's still as good and useful as he was a few years ago.

Comments

• MiervoMiervo Posts: 54
    Ok, then ill keep riding the beyond god tier hi. Which isn't that hard as I also just got warlock yesterday as well as my first 5* one and now with void as my second one. Just didn't know how good void is unlike warlock
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Miervo said:

I just got Void as a recent uncollected and used the generic i got from the gamma spending on him. I'm just wondering if that was a mistake as I see all this good stuff about him from the past but with all the new champs with the abilities to do the things that he can like warlocks heal block and dooms power control I wonder if he's still as good and useful as he was a few years ago.

There is still no champ that can do, what Void does better.
    He still is the most reliable petrify champ, and he is one from the very few champs that can win a fight without landing a single hit 😉
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    He is not your average questing champ bc his fighting style is on ther slower end but he is super versatile for a lot of stuff.

He is strong for act 6 content. Always destroys powergain and reg if its not too strong at the start. He is top 2 in his role for AoL the easy path. Can deal with problem fights in AWar and solo Thing bosses.

And he works well on the Distract nodes like in monthly EQ. If you want to get F.o.t.V. rolling for longer fights you need him sig 160+ tho. He also sucks with suicides
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    He is still fantastic
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    One of my more recent R5 and sig stone sinks. I'm finding a lot of use for him even with suicides.