**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1.5 Prep Rank Up Choices

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I'm currently on 6.1.4 and preparing for Crossbones next chapter. Here are some 5* champs I can rank up for the fight. My main roster includes Nick Fury awakened (no DPX) CAIW awakened, Guardian awakened, Human Torch awakened,Magneto unawakened

6.1.5 Prep Rank Up Choices 47 votes

She-Hulk awakened sig 40
8%
LmaoabqberPrakhar_82Barani7da 4 votes
Iceman unawakened
12%
Moot4LifeMitriaxMeebletonAquaflashFaseehRayaan_2000 6 votes
GHulk unawakened
4%
SaltE_Wenis69AGENT_A7K 2 votes
Hulkbuster awakened sig 40
2%
Zura_1 1 vote
Captain Marvel Movie can awaken
72%
16wegnerkDogfoodLidBuckyBruhKill_Greykingbradley1297Etjamakmac_qtpSarvanga1_DarkDuelistBonzodavidTaigaMiniAATTHeterminusJ0eySn0wMasterpuffSneakyWarriorCanucks37Jr_StarkEtherealityodishika123 34 votes
Ultron unawakened
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Thanks in advance for feedback
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    She-Hulk awakened sig 40
    She-Hulk for sure, she'll help you in late Act 6 as well. 6.2.6 Champion, 6.4.5 Adaptoid, footloose lanes, disstrack lanes in monthly cavalier quests and so much more.
  • kmac_qtpkmac_qtp Posts: 62
    CMM with NF is solid. Magneto & CAIW (depending on sig) are probably your best bet for the Crossbones fight.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Magneto can take down CBones so you’re fine on that end. Focus the Champion fight, Caiw is a really good option especially for that final percentile. She hulk still a good option after her nerf, you just gotta learn how to weave in your heavies to keep the slow up. If you have a good viable mystic look into it. CMM seems the best option in the long term especially since you have NF and you can dupe her. She’s a good option for Sinister boss in 6.2.2.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

Magneto can take down CBones so you’re fine on that end. Focus the Champion fight, Caiw is a really good option especially for that final percentile. She hulk still a good option after her nerf, you just gotta learn how to weave in your heavies to keep the slow up. If you have a good viable mystic look into it. CMM seems the best option in the long term especially since you have NF and you can dupe her. She’s a good option for Sinister boss in 6.2.2.

They changed the biohazard to poison so mags can’t take that fight anymore
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Awakened CMM with Nick Fury straight-up shuts down the game.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Ghulk fans are nowhere to be seen
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Mags is no good for Crossbones any more, cuz of the poison node. Definetely CMM, awaken her and ramp up her charges on whichever fight before Crossbones. Nuke him. Then eventually you'll die, it helps if when you die her charged are ramped up. Rez. Rinse and repeat.

That is how i took Crossbones down, with a 6* R2 unduped CMM. I think used two or three rez pots. Since you have Nick and can awaken her, should be a walk in the park for ya.
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    CMM (with Nick) will be your best option to counter poison node and out damage the regen.
    Thanks everyone for the help. Thought I had more t1A than I do so it'll be a little bit until I can rank CMM. I'm going to try without her in the meantime but I'm going to take her up no matter what at this point as soon as I get the resources. Kind of a double edge sword going for Cav in Dec. Hall of Healing and extra resources but I really want to get there before gifts/calendars this year. Fingers crossed.

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure you could just spam heavies with CMM in the corner and counter his level 1 with her heavy.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    CMM with Nick will wreck that fight.
    Follow up question: Since it may take me a bit to rank up CMM is it possible to use Falcons AAR to disrupt either the poison or the regen? How about using Magneto or AA to shut off healing and just using revives? Is that even realistic? I'm at 6.1.5 now and don't think I can get CMM ranked up before Xmas gifts and calendars go into effect this month. I have 1000 units to get through the last two quests and am willing to spend them if that'll get me to Cav in time to get the Cavalier perks for the anniversary celebration. Should I just wait until I can get CMM ranked up?

Follow up question: Since it may take me a bit to rank up CMM is it possible to use Falcons AAR to disrupt either the poison or the regen? How about using Magneto or AA to shut off healing and just using revives? Is that even realistic? I'm at 6.1.5 now and don't think I can get CMM ranked up before Xmas gifts and calendars go into effect this month. I have 1000 units to get through the last two quests and am willing to spend them if that'll get me to Cav in time to get the Cavalier perks for the anniversary celebration. Should I just wait until I can get CMM ranked up?

Falcon is a no because he has aar immunity. You can take out the aar immunity node, but that would leave Bane on Crossbones. Magneto would not work for the same reason Falcon doesn't, and his aar is not immediately, so he'll still get poisoned. AA COULD work, but you'd need him to have 100% health and Willpower. Only then will he survive from the poison
    Thanks, that's helpful.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    GHulk unawakened
    abqber said:

She-Hulk for sure, she'll help you in late Act 6 as well. 6.2.6 Champion, 6.4.5 Adaptoid, footloose lanes, disstrack lanes in monthly cavalier quests and so much more.

She doesn't work for X bones
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    GHulk unawakened
    I would choose gulk out of the options cuz no one else can do it (in my eyes) other than gulk. But if you have nick, then you can probs do it pretty easily cuz the poison kills the decoy and then you can deal the insane dmg to burst him down eventually.

Terrible idea. Tried to just push my way through with my main team , some boosts and revives and lesson learned. The poison creates too short a window to do solid damage especially since he shrugs some debuffs and you can only get an sp1 off. I've got CMM at r2 and now awakened sig 25. As soon as I get some t1A I'll take her up. Just waiting on some glory I guess. I feel like I can do it with her at R3.