**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 6* Mystic Champ to Rank 3 ?

MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Below are my 6* Mystic Champs. Want to take up a champ which will help in Abyss 100% exploration and Act 6 100%. I already have as 5* Rank 5 - BlackWidow CV, Sorcerer Supreme, Longshot & 6* Rank 2 Symbiote Supreme. As you see Longshot and Sorcerer supreme I have as 5* R5 will the extra damage be worth it to have as 6* R3, if I choose any one of these two, please suggest.

Which 6* Mystic Champ to Rank 3 ? 29 votes

Symbiote Supreme ( Awakened)
44%
XxicylovexXAb_SamadReferenceChelseaFCAleorRockypantherxCtuchikDRAGONDUDE963SilverAngel74FabwiziAztecIAmSyeWill3808 13 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
51%
Haji_SaabKDoggg2017TommJSDMoosetiptronicslayer6Kill_GreyddomThoye3J0eySn0wOctoberstackRenaxqqZ2f6hQArcon_2[Deleted User]FritoPlay 15 votes
Longshot
3%
Scrubhan 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    For sure.
  • Options
    Thank you guys for your feedback.

@Kill_Grey
    @Xmas-Monke
    @Worknprogress

But will Sorcerer Supreme be more useable for Abyss 100% exploration than Sym ??

I do not have Dr.Doom so mainly want a Champ who will be my main Mystic champ for the rest of the 4 paths of Abyss of Legends (easy path already completed with Sym).
  • Options
    Sorcerer Supreme
    MaxLee said:

@Kill_Grey
    @Xmas-Monke
    @Worknprogress

But will Sorcerer Supreme be more useable for Abyss 100% exploration than Sym ??

I do not have Dr.Doom so mainly want a Champ who will be my main Mystic champ for the rest of the 4 paths of Abyss of Legends (easy path already completed with Sym).

Oh, that's your goal? Although, I'm pretty sure abyss is a one-time thing. Wouldn't it be better to rank up a champ that would serve you well even outside of abyss? A champ that has so much utility and is actually relevant across all content?
    Well, sorcerer is a much better investment than sym supreme imo. I have both, but find sym supreme way too niche and limited. After comparing the two at the same level, it is undeniable that sorcerer is far better in general. I didn't even have to think twice about Ranking her first.
    In my variant 5 exploration, she, Claire and stealthy were my MVPs. I literally only used sym for one fight in there, while I used sorcerer in almost every path save only about 2/3 strange ones.

And I believe sorcerer will actually be more useful in abyss exploration than sym supreme. She has slow, so she can technically do the fights forever if you bank that rune permanently with your SP 3. With her armor break, she could counter abyss killmonger. She could also do abyss Korg and others.

Sorcerer gets my vote. Her utility is top-notch, and she has one of the most well-rounded kits in the game.
  • Options
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Btw, the major fights in abyss that Doom helps a lot in is Bishop. But Magik can do bishop, if you have her. Considering how his abyssal enhancement works, I think there's quite a good number of others who can as well.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

MaxLee said:

@Kill_Grey
    @Xmas-Monke
    @Worknprogress

Oh, that's your goal? Although, I'm pretty sure abyss is a one-time thing. Wouldn't it be better to rank up a champ that would serve you well even outside of abyss? A champ that has so much utility and is actually relevant across all content?
    Well, sorcerer is a much better investment than sym supreme imo. I have both, but find sym supreme way too niche and limited. After comparing the two at the same level, it is undeniable that sorcerer is far better in general. I didn't even have to think twice about Ranking her first.
    In my variant 5 exploration, she, Claire and stealthy were my MVPs. I literally only used sym for one fight in there, while I used sorcerer in almost every path save only about 2/3 strange ones.

And I believe sorcerer will actually be more useful in abyss exploration than sym supreme. She has slow, so she can technically do the fights forever if you bank that rune permanently with your SP 3. With her armor break, she could counter abyss killmonger. She could also do abyss Korg and others.

Sorcerer gets my vote. Her utility is top-notch, and she has one of the most well-rounded kits in the game.
    I get your point.. better to have a champ who works best in general.. but from Mystic class from my current roaster I use BlackWidowCV mostly as I run Suicides most of the time, for some nasty Cosmic fights I bring SymSup (as you mentioned he is niche champ) and then longshot wherever he fits in well. Haven't used Sorcerer Supreme much. She does have some great utility but I feel she takes more time and hits to finish a fight. I think I will try to use the 5* R5 SorSup for some time then will take a call. Anyway thanks again for your input.

If any Sym Supreme fans around who voted for him please let me know your thoughts.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I feel like you should chose whichever of the two SS’s you prefer.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    MaxLee said:

@Kill_Grey
    @Xmas-Monke
    @Worknprogress

I prefer sorcerer over Sym and Longshot by a significant amount personally. She doesn't have the damage sym does in fights with lots of buffs that can bleed but I feel she's far more useful more regularly. Pretty much the same when comparing against LS as well. He can put up some crazy numbers but doesn't have anywhere close to her utility.

For Abyss specifically, no I don't think she'd be better than either of them probably. I don't have any nor do I know of anyone with Abyss experience with her though. I guess it just comes down to how much do you want to make a permanent rank up for that content especially when the fights you'd be using any of them are pretty sparse in it.