**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Doctor Doom worthy of a class awakening gem?

fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I did my first lol run today, and got a 5* mystic awakening gem on the crystal. I know this AG is considered the less valuable of them all, but for my roster needs, it's a good one. I have already duped my 5* Aegon, Blade, Void, Cap IW, Hyperion, Morningstar and Omega Red, and I have a skill AG waiting for Nick Fury and Generic one waiting for other champ (I got Ghost today too, she's a option when I r5 her).
So, since my r5 Doom is main mystic champ and I use him in almost any content, he's worthy of this mystic class? I have a r4 Magik too, but I almost don't use her anymore.

Is Doctor Doom worthy of a class awakening gem? 36 votes

Use the Mystic AG in Doom
55%
Osfan8HendrossKelvinKageEtjamaKRANꓘSarvanga1_TravNationTSR6225OmedennXguard77W32zalexAryan2335Will3808DarkKnight646SazedCLUEMANATTIGardenertofuシFritoPlay 20 votes
Use the Mystic AG in Magik
33%
xNigAlbi⁴7²00⁴Disgruntled_User_123Kill_GreyRenaxqqTheExit27EtherealityScrubhanNuclearOrkRaviDaviramsey8582Vegitto1987 12 votes
Save the Mystic AG for another champ
11%
Hammerbro_64JumpthesharkDarkDuelistDanRose 4 votes

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    It’s up to you - Doom does not benefit nearly as much as Magik. Whenever I use her (which is rarer these days), that regeneration on her Limbo really comes in handy. However, it’s your game - if you feel you’ll never use Magik, just use it on Doom.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Use the Mystic AG in Doom
    He doesn't need it but he's better with it and if he's your main mystic you might as well make him as strong as possible.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Magik, without a question.