**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ARCHANGEL'S AAR IMMUNITY IS BUGGED! EITHER THAT, OR PARRY IS INCONSISTENT!

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

This is a picture from 6.4.4. These nodes are on a Hela in there. I went up against her with AA, and here's what happened.

I went for a parry, but no stun! The only thing that could cause that is the "hot and bothered" node, but Archangel is supposed to be immune to the DAAR from it. Seems like Archangel's AAR immunity is bugged all around.

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I think AA has immunity to AAR only from other champs and not from nodes
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Not a bug actually, AAs ability accuracy is being reduced by the node, not helas ability, his ability accuracy can be reduced by nodes, not champion abilities, and nodes do not "count" as abilities they are completely separate @HI_guys His ability accuracy is only being reduced by a node, no abilities involved, therefore no problems occurring here.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Not a bug actually, AAs ability accuracy is being reduced by the node, not helas ability, his ability accuracy can be reduced by nodes, not champion abilities, and nodes do not "count" as abilities they are completely separate @HI_guys His ability accuracy is only being reduced by a node, no abilities involved, therefore no problems occurring here.

Node count as champion abilities. That's why aar can bypass nodes like safeguard.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Seems that AA is affected by "hard knock life" node as well for no particular reason.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Seems that AA is affected by "hard knock life" node as well for no particular reason.

I think it’s because aa is only immune to ability accuracy reduction from his opponents. The hard knock life aar comes from a node.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Edeuink said:

Kill_Grey said:

I think it’s because aa is only immune to ability accuracy reduction from his opponents. The hard knock life aar comes from a node.
    Nodes. Count . As. Opponents. Abilities
    I would assume that aa works oddly in that regard because he is an older champion. If he worked like all the other champs, it would say that his ability accuracy cannot be decreased in any way.
    I can confirm that AA is not only failing to parry against nodes. I just fought a Ronin in UC with "feats of energy" and AA's parry failed. Ronin was in "wraith stance" where he has 40% DAAR, but as a result of his *abilities* alone (since some of you are trying to create a disparity between nodes and abilities). So yeah, it's crystal clear that AA is bugged.

Unfortunately, no screenshot because I wasn't expecting it.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    This will never get acknowledged.
    Will it @Kabam Miike ?
    Djin said:

This will never get acknowledged.
    Will it @Kabam Miike ?

@Kabam Miike is the correct tag actually.
    Typical of the mods to ignore something as important as this.
    edited December 2020
    HI_guys said:

Any luck on support?

They closed the case, whatever that means. I've provided them with the evidence on the hot and bothered interaction, but can't add this Ronin one without having to create a new ticket.
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Any luck on support?

They closed the case, whatever that means. I've provided them with the evidence on the hot and bothered interaction, but can't add this Ronin one without having to create a new ticket.
    What was their reply? Working as I tended or looking I to it?
    Looking into it.