**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

The ai is Evolving

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Hulk ragnarok dexed and parried guardians sp1 it confused and caught me of guard

Comments

• abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    edited November 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Has anybody seen the grandmaster lately? Have you seen how frequently he goes for light intercepts, and how passive he is whenever you have a "perform well-timed block" or "intercept the opponent"

I experienced this recently during my exploration, although the behaviour isn't consistent. First 2 phases were pretty straightforward but in that third phase he just holds onto his power, never comes at you when you have the parry missions. Since I had not spent a lot of resources, I decided to quit. What a bummer, the lane clearance was perfect. When I went back however, his AI co-operated very well with the missions and his sp1s in the third phase, I got the fight done in 2 revives. It felt like I fought two different phases of the oscillate node ngl lol especially in the third phase where his power gain is passive. Just super inconsistent AI, nothing like how I felt it was when I got my first clear months ago.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Wow