**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

thronebreaker and cavalier

i completed act 6 yesterday, it was hard but now all i have to do is to r3 my 6 star.
but i cant because the rewards given to cavalier players is very limited and little, my suggestion is this: give cavalier (who completed act 6) a quest.
the quest will feature a tough mini bosses and bosses but an easy fights overall, it will charge for 3 energy, the quest will give the rewards to each chapter and will feature an exploration rewards that are much better.
each quest will have 3 paths and will be limited to 5 and 6 stars champions, each path will have a different node that will enhance a certain variaty of champions but will wicken the others (overall 6 bosses, 18 paths).
each chapter will have 2 bosses that will be a miniature virsion of pain points in act 6 (mr sinister, adaptoid, nick fury) but will be much easier by removing certain nodes, the mini bosses will be act 5.4 bosses (no nodes removed).
THE REWARDS: each chapter will allow the player to choose from a 10% t5cc selector to 6 star sig stone and a 2000 6 star shards, this will come with also gold, 5 star crystal shards and t2a fragmants.
EXPLORATION: the exploration will give a player a 50% T5CC selector, a 100 6 star sig stones and a 6 star crystal.
benefits: the quest will help fresh act 6 players to maximize the rewards and will help them to get thronebreaker much easily.
its a VERY HARD quest what makes it reasonable to give it only to the best.
in conclusion its a great idea in my opinion and ill hope you find it helpful

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    Or just explore Act 6 allready.
  • OmergamerOmergamer Posts: 16
    Its way to hard
    Im talking about fresh act 6 players, they cant explore
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Omergamer said:

Its way to hard

Are you sure you're ready for Thronebreaker?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Voltolos said:

Omergamer said:

Its way to hard

Are you sure you're ready for Thronebreaker?
    Is thronebreaker ready for me?! I submit not.
    i easily completed act 6 i soloed many bosses with the first try, and i completed the final 2 chapters in 24 hours, so yes i think im ready
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Omergamer said:

i easily completed act 6 i soloed many bosses with the first try, and i completed the final 2 chapters in 24 hours, so yes i think im ready

You aren't. Remember, everyone that is Thronebreaker was Cav before that. There are other ways to get T5CC like AQ and AW. You can get a fully formed T5cc from 1 pass through Abyss. They don't need to make a special quest for cavs for TB. Go out and earn it through the means we already have.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Omergamer said:

i completed act 6 yesterday, it was hard but now all i have to do is to r3 my 6 star.
    but i cant because the rewards given to cavalier players is very limited and little, my suggestion is this: give cavalier (who completed act 6) a quest.
    the quest will feature a tough mini bosses and bosses but an easy fights overall, it will charge for 3 energy, the quest will give the rewards to each chapter and will feature an exploration rewards that are much better.
    each quest will have 3 paths and will be limited to 5 and 6 stars champions, each path will have a different node that will enhance a certain variaty of champions but will wicken the others (overall 6 bosses, 18 paths).
    each chapter will have 2 bosses that will be a miniature virsion of pain points in act 6 (mr sinister, adaptoid, nick fury) but will be much easier by removing certain nodes, the mini bosses will be act 5.4 bosses (no nodes removed).
    THE REWARDS: each chapter will allow the player to choose from a 10% t5cc selector to 6 star sig stone and a 2000 6 star shards, this will come with also gold, 5 star crystal shards and t2a fragmants.
    EXPLORATION: the exploration will give a player a 50% T5CC selector, a 100 6 star sig stones and a 6 star crystal.
    benefits: the quest will help fresh act 6 players to maximize the rewards and will help them to get thronebreaker much easily.
    its a VERY HARD quest what makes it reasonable to give it only to the best.
    in conclusion its a great idea in my opinion and ill hope you find it helpful

They already made that quest...it's abyss of legends...it's long and hard but it'll give you a full t5cc for completion and 2 more for exploration.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Omergamer said:

Im talking about fresh act 6 players, they cant explore

Why? Even then if that's remotely true, then you shouldn't be given a special quest because of that reason.
  • ZahidZahid Posts: 49
    edited November 2020
    Omergamer said:

Thronebreaker was intended for top level players with multiple rank 3 champs to distinguish them from cavaliers who are miles apart in progress, so the rank 3 requirement stops any of the intended targets from being left out. A lot of us explored act 6 in the pre nerf state when it was actually challenging, if you're finding it too difficult to explore in the current state then you may need to re-evaluate whether Thronebreaker is intended for you. Work on exploring act 6 and abyss and I promise you that you'll have the resources and champions to take someone to rank 3 for the Thronebreaker title.
  • CaptaingcCaptaingc Posts: 24
    Personally I wish that the title would have been a part of completion of book 2 act 1, which it was probably originally created as considering all other titles are completely dependant on content completion. The RNG related to acquiring a full t5cc can be frustrating especially if you gain a class you don't have a good champ for. I completed the abyss but if I would have gotten a skill t5cc I would have had to choose between ranking up hawkeye and getting the title, or waiting for a better champ again based on RNG but forgoing the title and better rewards, even though I cleared the content and have the t5cc plus almost 60 6*'s. I think with such a scarce resource as the t5cc, especially with content like the abyss, they should provide selectors so people can rank the champs they have to get the title. Plus allow people to sell t4cc for fragments like any other class catalyst, even if it's just .1% it's something. Maybe involve it in the sigil store, trade x amount of a t4cc for t5cc fragments. Sure it would be annoying for f2p players but hey the game is a business and it would entice many more people to pay the monthly fee to build that t5cc that they may be close to completing.
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 135
    do Abyss easy path to get full tier 5 class. I did the same. It is not as hard as it looks. you just need right champs and 3-4k units for revives.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    if you can't explore act 6 then you shouldn't be thronebreaker.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Just go get yourself some rng
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    The RNG part sucks. If I would have gotten a skill t5cc from abyss, well, I don't have a single 6* in 31 pulls so I would have been mad as heck. Luckily, that was not the case for me.

Just make the requirement a fully formed t5cc and act 7.1 completion if they want to keep the t5cc requirement in play. People can either do abyss, orr act 6 exploration, or map7, but not get shafted by RNG.

Having to R3 someone based on RNG was a dumb requirement from a gameplay perspective, but kabam can milk $$ out of slow trickling t5cc in crappy offers as people get more desperate. I hope they realize people who would normally pay for better offers have left the game or stopped spending though. They would have made a killing on cyber weekend if they had some cavalier selector offers for 15-20%. But instead, they got less people buying anything, more people mad, and some players who normally spend, leaving for good out of frustration.