**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

One of us! One of us!

We're a fun and easy going alliance looking for one or more active members.

We run map 5 Heroic modifiers in AQ and are currently Gold 2 in war, in spitting distance of Gold 1. We don't have much desire to go further than Gold 1, unless it happens naturally. Nobody here wants that kind of stress.

All we ask is for you to be active and clear your paths so that everyone else can progress in a timely manner.

We use LINE to communicate - this is a must! We would love for you to join in with our general chat and foolishness, but it's cool if you're not comfortable with that, just check the chat regularly.

We've all got careers, families, kids, whatever so we understand you've got stuff to do through the day.

If you're interested check out [_ARES] The War Syndicates in game and hit me up on LINE ==> louisw89. Send me a screenshot of your Summoner Profile and about 3 shots of your top champs.

Talk to you soon!

Comments

• I would love to
    But my area forbidden line:(
  • LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126
    Day 2 of looking for an alliance member.

Dear Diary,
    Still no luck. The forums are deserted. Considering selling a lung. Will update tomorrow
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    ok dude look, I would join. But i dont have line. and I dont want to text strangers. So hate to pass up on ya, but no
    Looking for 1 member once more
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    I'm up for joining
    Meebleton said:

I'm up for joining

Hey, I saw that you added me in game but my chat doesn't seem to be working. Feel free to add me on LINE, but I've also asked one of the other officers to add you in game