**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Attention all Hercules fans

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I find it funny when people say "OS will be better in game" or "Hercules will do this and that" ... the fact is that we don't know ...

A ramp up champ like Corvus and CMM are awesome .. ramp up champs like Ebony Maw are ****. Being a ramp up champ is not a guarantee of good or bad.

Same with OS. P99 before his buff was a huge dud despite having so many abilities. Civil warrior has so many abilities but doesn't do anything. Again we can't really comment on the effectiveness of the champ.

So, we should just be basing our vote on who we like as a character based on their comics / MCU presence.

Thank you, they both could turn up as terrable champs

What?! No! I want Hercules to win but not by cheating...c'mon people

Same, i want Hercules to win but not by cheating
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Who knows if someone bought 5 million russian Bots to vote for their side. Voting is kinda over anyway and we‘ll get the results soon.
    WOLF_LINK said:

Who knows if someone bought 5 million russian Bots to vote for their side. Voting is kinda over anyway and we‘ll get the results soon.

Ya thats tru were just going to have to wait and hope who were voting for wins
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    omega sentinel all the way
    shield456 said:

omega sentinel all the way

You meant Hercs all the way
    DL864 said:

Moot4Life said:

hes gonna be more like aegon than air-walker, they arent gonna mess up a champion this hyped

Really you must be new to this game if you actually think kabam wont mess up a champ that everyone is excited about
    They might not everyone was hyped about NF synergy they didnt mess that up
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

yall really dont seem to get it . he was never going to lose . i voted omega sentinel the whole way . but i knew from the start hercules would win . . notice when they let some abilities out hercules got an nice write up extra details etc . omega got "she does this!" there already semi premoting herc it was always going to be him the "vote is a old promo tactic used to make ppl think they chose something with a few sneaky promo bumps an bam you picked this now pay pay pay for him . your all fools for thinking we had any say

Hercules was always going to be who Kabam picked. Omega Sentinel is who the majority voted for and those that believe that the majority actually voted for Hercules are unfortunately incorrect.

I'm not looking forward to now having to show my face if Hercules wins on KT's stream.
    Go off, Donnie-boy. Nice theory you got there
    CGR2020 said:

+

+

+

=
    Hercules :sunglasses:

YYEEESSSS
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

+

+

+

=

Seriously this too much to expect from kabam.
    CGR2020 said:

Djin said:

CGR2020 said:

+

+

+

=

But isn't this pretty much true?
    For Hercules in Comic? Yes it is.
    In game? I don't think so.
    CGR2020 said:

Djin said:

CGR2020 said:

Djin said:

CGR2020 said:

+

+

+

=

But he has the lead over OS (I think).
    What if Kabam was lying?
    CGR2020 said:

Djin said:

CGR2020 said:

Djin said:

CGR2020 said:

+

+

+

=

But he has the lead over OS (I think).
    Ya i used to think Hercules wasn't going to win and that i was fighting a losing battle,But the thing is Hercules has most likely won because of all the newer players who aren't on the forums
    Arsoz said:

Atleast the toaster didnt win

Exactly, i actually thought the finals would be hercs vs blue marvel
    When will Kabam announce the result?
    I remember reading somewhere it was 10th of December.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Moot4Life said:

hes gonna be more like aegon than air-walker, they arent gonna mess up a champion this hyped

Silver Surfer
    edited November 2020

Moot4Life said:

Silver Surfer
    Silver Surfer isn't that bad. But I get your point. He's not what everyone expected him to be.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    War_Bird said:

If Omega Sentinel doesn’t win, there’s something fishy afloat. A good 80% of the players I’ve talked to voted for OS, plus the entire YouTube base was backing her.

Not everyone is eager to talk about their choice, you don't know how many people have voted so that doesn't mean anything.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    War_Bird said:

If Omega Sentinel doesn’t win, there’s something fishy afloat. A good 80% of the players I’ve talked to voted for OS, plus the entire YouTube base was backing her.

Its fishy the other way. Most people that I have talked to voted for Hercules. And many youtubers have supported Hercules.