**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Name a champion you really enjoy playing!

Comments

• Spider-Gwen, really enjoying Sorcer Supreme, find Dormammu fun to play even though his damage output is poor, the rotation is fun.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Learning to love invisible woman, she'll be my thronebreaker r3
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Guardian
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    Gwenpool....

Nuff' said
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

BuffBeast said:

Massacre. Very underrated imo. Once you get those charges up the fights basically over if the opponent bleeds and incinerates. And if they don’t bleed,he still does damage with incinerate if you throw sp1. If they don’t burn,then he does burst damage instead,so can’t go wrong with that. He also does well against auto blockers like modok,because of his easily spamable heavy attack. His sp2 also works against auto blockers if you hit them while blocking,but I go for the block most of the time anyway. Massacre was also my 3rd 5* and first r4. He ALSO does not need dupe,which is good if you get him as a 6*. Definitely a top 7 skill in my book

Who tf is Massacre.

Masacre? Great champ. Massacre? That's what Masacre does.
    And even then they won’t say it right. It’s like Guillotine all over again (even Kabam John says it wrong lol)
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I love playing venom
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Ronin
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Venom, CapIW, CGR, AA are all favorites to use.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,680 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Osfan8 said:

Oof
    Are you my MCOC twin? Those 4 were literally my options.

Edit: gotta add Torch too though. Love playing Torch.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Gwenpool and Starky
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Cull Obsidian. But I heard he might’ve getting the “silent nerf” I hope not bc my 5/65 is becoming one of my favorite champs to play
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Ronin
    Rookiie said:

Osfan8 said:

Oof
    Are you my MCOC twin? Those 4 were literally my options.

Edit: gotta add Torch too though. Love playing Torch.
    I already have CapIW and CGR at r3, Venom and Torch (need to get him duped but not holding my breath) will most likely be my next 2. Would go all in for a 6* duped AA.
  • ZipioZipio Posts: 128
    Moleman
    Almost forgot Masacre.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    Spider gwen anegla and and claire i find enjoyable to play
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Killmonger
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    Magneto (red). He is amazing, especially against metal champions. Insane damage, insane block. Even more insane with Professor X synergies.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    YoMoves said:

BuffBeast said:

Massacre. Very underrated imo. Once you get those charges up the fights basically over if the opponent bleeds and incinerates. And if they don’t bleed,he still does damage with incinerate if you throw sp1. If they don’t burn,then he does burst damage instead,so can’t go wrong with that. He also does well against auto blockers like modok,because of his easily spamable heavy attack. His sp2 also works against auto blockers if you hit them while blocking,but I go for the block most of the time anyway. Massacre was also my 3rd 5* and first r4. He ALSO does not need dupe,which is good if you get him as a 6*. Definitely a top 7 skill in my book

Who tf is Massacre.

Masacre? Great champ. Massacre? That's what Masacre does.
    I feel stupid not knowing it was masacre. Eh,point still stands on him being good
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099. I did an initial Labyrinth of Legends clear with her (6* Rank 2), my 5* Fury (Rank 5), 5* Ant Man (Rank 3), 5* Yellowjacket (Rank 1), and 5* Punisher 2099 (Rank 1). Only used 2 revives and they were both for the Maestro boss. I've also been using her to clear 6.2 and I funnily did the Sinister chapter 100% as I have a Heimdall and Angela for the fury synergy so my Guilly could actually do damage against him. She's probably my first "God Tier" 6* and I'm really glad I pulled her.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Guillotine 2099. I did an initial Labyrinth of Legends clear with her (6* Rank 2), my 5* Fury (Rank 5), 5* Ant Man (Rank 3), 5* Yellowjacket (Rank 1), and 5* Punisher 2099 (Rank 1). Only used 2 revives and they were both for the Maestro boss. I've also been using her to clear 6.2 and I funnily did the Sinister chapter 100% as I have a Heimdall and Angela for the fury synergy so my Guilly could actually do damage against him. She's probably my first "God Tier" 6* and I'm really glad I pulled her.

You sir, are my new best friend (on this forum).
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Bwdo, Gwenpool, starky, and ghost, just to name a few
  • carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
    Happy to see many people find Spider-Gwen fun to play, she's amazing animation wise.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Bwdo